Chuck's Dream Matches pt. 2

John Morrison or AJ Styles

• John Morrison

• AJ Styles

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

chuckhardslab

So sorry i didnt make a thread yesterday but here we go..........Chucks dream matches...........part 2!

AJ styles vs John Morrison

Achievements:

Aj Styles
1 time AAW heavyweight champ
1 time natural heavyweight champ
2 time CWF/E heavyweight champ
1 time IWA mid-south heavyweight champ
won 2004 Ted Petty invitational
2 time IWC super indies champ
1 time IWR king of the indies champ
1 time Max-pro cruiser weight champ
1 time MPW universal heavyweight champ
1 time NKPWA junior heavyweight champ
1 time NWA wild side champ
3 time NWA television champ
1 time PWG champ
2 time GCW world heavyweight champ
3 time GCW extreme champ
3 time NWA world heavyweight champ
4 time NWA world tag team champ
2 time TNA legends/global/tv champ
1 time TNA world heavyweight champ
1 time TNA world tag team champ w/ tomko
6 time x division champ
1st TNA triple crown champ(4 time)
1st TNA grandslam champ(2 times)
TNA 2006 match of the year w/ christopher daniels vs homoicide and hernandez at no surrender 2006
TNA 2009 match of the year against sting at bound for glory
TNA 2006 tag team of the year w/ christopher daniels
1 time ROH pure wrestling champ
1 time ROH tag team champ w/ amazing red
PWI 2006 tag team of the year w/ christopher daniels
PWI ranked him #1 of the PWI top 500 singles wrestlers in PWI 500 in 2010
Pro Wrestling Report tag team of the year in 2006 w/ christopher daniels
WWA cruiser weight champ
Wrestler observer News letter awards:
2005 best flying wrestler
2003 best wrestlinh maneuver for styles clash
2006 worst worked match of the year for TNA reverse battle royal
2005 5 star match w/ christopher daniels and somoa joe at unbreakable

John Morrison
OVW southern tag team champ w/ joey mercury(1 time)
1 time ECW champ
1 time world tag team champ w/ the miz
3 time WWE intercontinetal champ
4 time WWE tag team champ w/ joey mercury(3) and the miz(1)
2008 slammy for tag team of the year w/ the miz
2008 slammy for best internet exclusive w/ the miz
WWE tough enough 3
Wrestler Observer Newsletter: tag team of the year in 2008 w/ the miz
PWI 2009 improved wrestler of the year
PWI tag team of the year 2005 w/ joey mercury
PWI ranked him #27 of top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2010

so it seems aj styles has more expierence and more championship reigns but he is in a company that is losing in competiton with WWE where jomo is. Both are phenominal athletes but only one could win in this dream match. So if i had to choose it would be AJ styles his expierence would get he most of jomo but it would be an intense and exciting match with many high flying moves and awe inspiring moments.
But the choice is up to you WZ community give me your opinions and who you think will win. :worship: :)

AJ Styles easily.

He is better than Morrison in every way. While I do like JoMo alot, and think he is a future world champion for certain, AJ Styles is in my top 3 of the best in the business right now. He can have a great match with anyone, and simply does not botch any moves, unlike Morrison, who struggles to land Starship Pain regularly.

Morrison has a great moveset, but it simply cannot compare to a man accurately described as phenomenal. Styles has the widest moveset of anyone I have seen in wrestling, he can beat you in so many ways, and he also has the experience advantage in this one.

AJ for me, but you are right...this would be a great match. I hope we get to see it someday

Your right man, that would be a great match. I've seen JoMo's moveset as something that would have really worked well in the X devision of old. But right now I don't really see John being able to break into Tna like some other former WWE superstars have in the past. I also think that the WWE would royaly fuck over Aj if he ever came into the E'. So this is just as it states a dream match.

The thing that kind of makes me cringe with John is his finisher. We've seen a split legged moonsault with Rvd in the past. But with his 360,180, or whatever degree of twist he does he can't really properly control ware he lands 24/7. We can see it on T.v. and we can see it in the crowd. You really just can't buy into his finisher that well. While he did put on a great show at the royal rumble and with his match with the Miz, his move set just irks me. I do however think his parkour style works just great with his body type. It would be harder to see anyone else today doing the shit he does. Even with a great high flyer no one is on his spot level.

For me with Aj Styles he can't really play the face or the heel very well. I've never been a fan of his promos or his turns. I don't like him as a face because he allways just comes off wrong like he's trying to hard. For his heel promos and him just being a heel his body type and babyface just scream mega babyface for me. I can never really get into him as a heel. His in ring work along with many others can't be compared to anyone. He just busts his ass all day in that ring. You could be a shit wrestler in my book and with Aj you could put on a great match because he can carry his opponets.

For me Aj wins this hands down because of his work ethic and ability to sell his moves to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back