Christiano Ronaldo jumping ship

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
Ronalda goes from Manchester United to Real Madrid for 131.6 million dollars. What does this mean?

I really don't know, but he iw an excellent soccer player with great skill. He should help out Real Madrid... But I don't know how much. I saw a few soccer games this year where he seemed non existent, hopefully he comes to play, if not I could see him getting booed..

Your thoughts?

American money is just so...American. Inflated and slightly ridiculous.

It doesn't mean much for Real Madrid. He's good, they're meh. He's taken a step down with the club. But he'll get better weather, so it's all good.

He can't be that good. If he was, he wouldn't have struggled at Stoke.

1. You can't spell his first name right
2. It's £80m, not more.. although it should be.

Anyway, it sucks. He's the world's 2nd best player. He's contributes so much to United, but he is a stroppy bastard. £80m is a lot of money, and we can hopefully buy 2 or 3 world class players with that. It's a step down for any big name player who leaves United, and I do hope that proves to be the case. I want him to stay, but there's more chance of me playing for United next season.

as a fellow united fan, orton is legend, the transfer, a record i might add, is going to do more for Madrid than hurt united. madrid having already spent the money to get the rights to kaka and now will get cristiano as well, will have an all star team and will definately threaten in champions league and has a very good chance of taking over the top spot in spain next season. united will always have the ability to buy players but they also have a great way of building players who stay loyal to the club. so while madrid has gained a great player, united has merely lost a distraction

Anyway, it sucks. He's the world's 2nd best player.

I'd say fourth. Messi is better than Ronaldo, yet Xavi and Iniesta are better than Messi.

He's contributes so much to United, but he is a stroppy bastard.

Exactly. He thinks he is above the team. The last people who thought that were Beckham and van Nistelrooy. They were shipped off and United were better for it.

Real Madrid are going to have spent £136m on two players who won't make their team that much better. All it does is bring two massive egos who will disrupt the team more. They should have spent it on defenders considering their only good one was 36, and even he left.

Barcelona twatted Madrid this year. El Classico at the Bernabeu was a complete massacre and these two players won't change that. To get the ball to Ronaldo and Kaka they have to get it off Xavi and Iniesta.

It is a desperate attempt to try and get back the title. But you need a team to do that, not individuals. As for United, buying Tevez and Valencia will make up for it. Tevez is the ideal team player, Ronaldo isn't. My United supporting mates didn't sound bothered by it and they do right. Alex Ferguson knows what he's doing.

£80 million? Seriously? Okay so I've gone off football a lot in the last year, but I don't honestly believe anyone is worth that much money. Ronaldo is clearly a great player, and I'm not saying he isn't. Manchester United are also a great team. He gets a little too much credit for making them as good as they are, but apart from that, everything's fine. I'm more interested in how Mancheter United cope with his loss. I think they'll be just fine, personally, but there are those saying "Ronaldo made the team" blah blah blah. It'll be interesting to see who's right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back