Christian Returns!!!!!!

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member
Tonight Christian FINALLY made his return to WWE. He saved Edge from Alberto Del Rio who tried to injure Edge before the big show. Christian managed to get some payback, as he hit Del Rio with The Killswitch.

It's Wrestlemania season, and I know a lot of us would love to see Christian involved in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania, but will it happen?

I know Christian has a motive to go after Del Rio. Del Rio put him on the shelf for months, so of course Captain Charisma would want some payback. But I just can't believe WWE would put Christan in a World Title match at Wrestlemania. They haven't given him any real spotlight since his ECW Championship run, and he's been stuck in the mid card for the majority of his WWE return.

Thoughts on Christian's return?

I can definitely see him at Wrestlemania. Christian against anyone else at Wrestlemania, ugh, but Christian against Edge at Wrestlemania...hell yeah! Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge alone may not be able to draw any kind of real attraction to Smackdown. But throwing Christian in the mix will add some much needed excitment to Smackdown's portion of the main event at Wrestlemania. A triple threat feud/match would work perfect for each guy in this match. I for one want to yell out "fuck you" to everyone who said Christian couldn't go to 'Mania but we'll more than likely have to wait and see if Christian does anything significant in the coming weeks. We can all hope.

One of two things is going to happen. Since Christian got involved with Edge and Del Rio, there is a striking possibility that they may try to include him in the World Heavyweight Title picture. However, they could have just thought that this would be a good way for him to make a return. The former seems more likely, and they could have had him return in anyway, no reason to involve him with Edge and Del Rio, unless he's actually going to be involved.

The other way they could go is straight back to the midcard and have him in the MITB, which all in all seems like the normal thing to do. I really don't see Christian in the Main Event at Wrestlemania, but there are plenty of people who would disagree.

In my honest opinion, I think it may be a Triple Threat Match at Wrestlemania.

Becuase, Christian wants revenge on Alberto Del Rio. He's got unfinished business with him. So, it's possible Christian may somehow get involved in the match.

I think they could set up a triple threat quite easily, not only because of ADR injuring Christian, but also because of Edge using the Killswitch at the Royal Rumble.

They could also throw him in MITB and have him screw Edge out of the title later in the night for the same reason I mentioned above. He could go back to his heel character and feud with Edge, and maybe get a rub from him and then go after the title.

Christian and Edge vs Del Rio is awesome. I really hope that's the way it goes. Christian and Edge two kids from Toronto all grown up now main eventing Wrestlemania together. That is awesome.

I was so happy when Christian returned since this can now set up a Triple Threat at WM for the World Title, but I could also see this becoming a Fatal 4-Way by throwing in Dolph Ziggler.

I think just seeing Christian being in a World Title Match at Mania would be enough for me because it would mean he would be in the Main Event/Upper Mid Card for a long time and eventually get his World Title in the WWE.

I personally agree with RKO57; Ziggler was "fired" and since he was World Heavyweight Champion for a night, he deserves rematch. Ziggler will be reinstated somehow and make it a triple threat and Christian will get in as the 4th. Fatal 4 way elimination match and hopefully Christian wins the title and feuds with Edge.

That being said; Del Rio seems to be the new "guy" that Vince has his little man crush on...so it would not shock me if Del Rio wins and then in the 3-5 PPVs after Mania goes over Christian, Edge and drops the belt to a turned-face Ziggler.

It's an intriguing story with many possibilities. All of them are logical, so there's surprise value and little suspension of disbelief, these are all good things.

I have a feeling Dolph will work a program with Drew McIntyre involving this storyline with Kelly Kelly. So that puts him out of the WHC picture for awhile or is inserted to MITB.

My understanding Christian is still injured or is just about to return. If that's the case I can see Christian being at the corner of Edge at WM27. Turning on Edge, leading to an Edge vs. Christian feud throughout the Summer.

Anyone thought that IF Christian wins the title at Mania or in the future, Edge would go after and betray him? Making Edge the heel... Just a thought.

Once Show was called as the replacement I was really upset with the PPV. But when Christian pulled the Killswitch on DelRio I couldn't stop grinning.

Del rio my mans. Edge my dog 2. Now if you put christian in there he beast 2, you got the makins of a damn classic. The time couldnt have been better for him 2 comeback, this whole feud gone be real interestin. I hope it happen that way, just off the interviews alone but then a triple threat match 4 the belt that would be off the chain,i wouldnt care who won in a match like that. Its real good he back in time 4 mania

Christian might make Mania a Triple Threat, he has history with both guys so I don't see why not. It is not like Edge vs Del Rio will be the match of the night anyway. WWE can give the fans what they have been longing for and thats a feud between E&C while they get the chance to elevate their new star in the 3-way and possibly have him capture the holy grail.

I think it'll be a Triple Threat: 2 reasons why.

1. The Killswitch used by Edge at the Rumble. That was done for a reason.

2. The camera focused on Edge after he had speared ADR after Christian's attack and showed Edge looking up the aisle at Christian with a 'darker' look on his face. It was more than just confused ...

In my honest opinion, I think it may be a Triple Threat Match at Wrestlemania.

Becuase, Christian wants revenge on Alberto Del Rio. He's got unfinished business with him. So, it's possible Christian may somehow get involved in the match.

I could see that being the case. Christian got put on the shelf by Del Rio and obviously has a history with Edge, so it makes sense to put him in the match. It would be good for all 3 men, and from a storyline perspective it opens alot more opportunities for after WM.

The MITB win and cashing in later could work against either Del Rio or Edge, whoever wins the match as Christian has history with both as I have already mentioned. Plus, the fans would pop like crazy for a surprise Captain Charisma cash-in.

To the people who say Christian shouldn't be main event at WM, well he doesnt have to be. Winning the RR used to give you a guaranteed main event spot at WM, but with 2 world titles in the company this isnt always the case any more, as 1 world title match cannot be the Main Event. I think the WWE Title match will be the main event, especially with Cena involved so there would be nothing wrong with Christian cashing in after the Del-Rio v Edge match, it wouldnt be main event and that means it is more likely to happen as Christian would not be given a main event spot at Mania out of the blue

If it does become a triple threat bravo to the bookers. Top quality match, with an added twist to the expected Edge v Christian feud. Christian FTW!

I dont think Christian is going to face Edge at WrestleMania. As good as tht sounds, I think Del Rio v. Edge is gonna be the match. But what if Christian wins the Money in the Bank? Do u think that'll be another possibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back