• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christian..heel turn in the future?

matty256

Pre-Show Stalwart
I just watched Christian and Tommy Dreamer talking backstage and Christian had this look on face like he envied Dreamer for having the ECW title. I wouldnt be suprised seeing how ECW just lost its 2 big heels. It may not happen tonight, but i can see it happening. Thoughts?

Christian was born to be heel. Maybe a Christian heel turn would make ECW watchable. Well probably not but at least close.

I think a Christian heel turn has been building for weeks. It's the only way he can logically stay in the title race as long as Dreamer has the belt.

I think that Christian should remain a face for his whole stint on ECW. Once he switches brands, then maybe he can turn heel again. I would prefer to see him stay as a face, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was turned heel.

No way is Christian turning heel. If they did that, do you realize what their options of faces would be for that brand? It would only be Tommy Dreamer, Goldust, Hurricane, DJ Gabriel, and these two new guys Yoshi and Tyler. So you'd have a guy about to be released (Gabriel), two newbies who aren't ready for such responsibilities, two washed up old stars, and a guy who has such a serious neck injury that you never know for sure if - when he returns - he could wrestle a bad match and be out for another year.

Absolutely no chance Christian turns heel until he moves to another brand.

No way is Christian turning heel. If they did that, do you realize what their options of faces would be for that brand? It would only be Tommy Dreamer, Goldust, Hurricane, DJ Gabriel, and these two new guys Yoshi and Tyler. So you'd have a guy about to be released (Gabriel), two newbies who aren't ready for such responsibilities, two washed up old stars, and a guy who has such a serious neck injury that you never know for sure if - when he returns - he could wrestle a bad match and be out for another year.

Absolutely no chance Christian turns heel until he moves to another brand.

Yeah, my bad. I didn't realize there wasn't many face superstars as it is on ECW until after I had already posted this. I would say Shelton is long overdue for a face turn but after tonight seeing him job to a rookie named Yoshi, its unlikely to happen.

I was actually thinking he'd turn heel after that match, seeing as though he re debuted in that same arena to create some irony. I dont want him to, but it seems very logical with no more Swagger or Henry.

It's kinda obvious Christian is bound to turn heel considering ECW just lost there best heels (Hart Dynasty, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry). But I think he should stay baby face even if Dreamer is still champ! Fans these days especially the kiddies and teenage chicks are in with love charasmatic babyfaces, which is what Christian is! HELLO CAPTAIN CHARISMA! I think he should stay babyface and establish himself and than jump into what he was born for, the heel scene!

Christian will turn heel at some point in the future- that's an absolute certainty. However, I don't see it happening while he is on the ECW roster. Right now, Dreamer and Christian are the only well known faces on the roster. The WWE needs to develop someone to take Christian's place before he can be moved to another show. With the addition of so many new faces on the ECW roster this week, it looks like the WWE is trying to do just that. But for now, Christian will remain a face and will remain in the ECW roster.

Regal instantly gives some heel cred to the roster, he is probably the next guy to go at Dreamer for the gold... I can see him trying to manipulate Christian and some flashes of heeldom from Captain Charisma but we all know Dreamer is not going to be champion for too long... Regal will be your next ECW world champion... with Burchill and Seamus on the roster, a British stable is guaranteed...

Goldust could go heel easily, though a face run is also working for him... I could see Goldust teaching Vlad english from movies etc to help get Vlad over as a face... At the end of the day 'The Dust is a massively experienced main event level worker who in recent weeks has been in the best form for 15 years... so a main event push is entirely possible.

Shelton will come back strong and beat Yoshi for his main event push... as a heel... He'll work with Kozlov before too long...

ECW hasn't lost anything from this draft... it's gained several massively talented, well established names. Finlay has spent time teaching guys like Ortiz so it's right he goes back to SD to work with them to allow Regal and Dustin, Dreamer and Christian to train the new guys.

ECW actually has a fighting chance with this line-up

I just watched Christian and Tommy Dreamer talking backstage and Christian had this look on face like he envied Dreamer for having the ECW title. I wouldnt be suprised seeing how ECW just lost its 2 big heels. It may not happen tonight, but i can see it happening. Thoughts?

So. You're basing the idea of a heel turn on Christian being envious of Dreamer for his championship? Hell, John motherfucking Cena is envious of Orton over the WWE title. And John Cena isn't turning for a long, long time.

Christian turning heel is not going to happen. Dreamer is going to drop that belt soon, and probably to *gag* Benjamin. I was hoping for a Regal reign, in which he does his job and helps get some of the newbie faces over. But no, Benjamin needs it to prove he can get over. I don't think he can, but fuck. Give him his 10000th chance.

And besides, Christian doesn't HAVE to feud over the belt. Give him a feud with one of those heels he's supposed to be putting over.

So. You're basing the idea of a heel turn on Christian being envious of Dreamer for his championship? Hell, John motherfucking Cena is envious of Orton over the WWE title. And John Cena isn't turning for a long, long time.

Christian turning heel is not going to happen. Dreamer is going to drop that belt soon, and probably to *gag* Benjamin. I was hoping for a Regal reign, in which he does his job and helps get some of the newbie faces over. But no, Benjamin needs it to prove he can get over. I don't think he can, but fuck. Give him his 10000th chance.

And besides, Christian doesn't HAVE to feud over the belt. Give him a feud with one of those heels he's supposed to be putting over.

I think your missing the point. Cena may be envious over Orton but is Orton a face? no is Dreamer? yes. and how many chances has Regal gotten? he had a chance to make a name for himself last year and what did he do? fuck it up. Regal doesnt deserve shit
But anyways back to topic, Matty it would be a bad idea to Christian heel seeing how him and Dreamer are the only faces at the moment

I don't see Christian turning heel until he switches brands. They don't have enough top faces on ECW other than him and Tommy Dreamer.

As long as everyone remembers, Vince McMahon's logic seems to be "Gee, no one watches ECW anyways, so who cares what goes on there?".

I gotta agree with NoFate, Christian won't be turning heel until he moves to a different brand and with the thought of a possible E&C reunion on SmackDown! when Edge comes back from injury, if Christian ends up on the Blue Brand, it's even less likely, since it appears Creative is gunning for an Edge babyface turn. If they do turn Christian heel on ECW, it'll only because he's one of the few people on the roster that can pull it off well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back