Christian Battlez vs Unholy Profit SVR BT

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
Me and Profit are doing another of our world famous BT projects. We'll start it in here to try and generate some more activity in this here Prison and improve my chances of getting out. When I get out then we'll just have it moved into the BT section. We're doing a current project right after WM 25 but contrary to what I said in the draft anything that happened after Wrestlemania this year is void. Punk is still Mr.MITB and Randy Orton is still a 3 time WWE Champion. Both GMs have been fired. Here are our rosters:

Monday Night Raw

WWE Championship: Vacant
United States Championship: Vacant
Divas Championship: Vacant
World Tag Team Championship: Vacant

1.) Triple H
2.) Edge
3.) Undertaker
4.) John Morrison
5.) CM Punk
6.) Jeff Hardy
7.) Jack Swagger
8.) Ted DiBiase
9.) The Brian Kendrick
10.) Kofi Kingston
11.) Carlito Colon
12.) Primo Colon
13.) Evan Bourne
14.) Ezekial Jackson
15.) Tommy Dreamer
16.) Zack Ryder
17.) William Regal
18.) Mark Henry
19.) JTG
20.) Ricky Ortiz
21.) Santino Marella
22.) Jamie Noble
23.) Kelly Kelly
24.) Layla El
25.) Great Khali
26.) Paul Burchill
27.) Katie Lea Burchill
28.) Nikki Bella
29.) Bri Bella
30.) Maria
31.) DJ Gabriel
32.) Alicia Fox
33.) Shad Gaspard

Friday Night Smackdown

World Heavyweight Championship: Vacant
Intercontinental Championship: Vacant
Womens Championship: Vacant
WWE Tag Team Championship: Vacant
1.) Randy Orton
2.) John Cena
3.) Christian
4.) Chris Jericho
5.) MVP
6.) HBK
7.) Rey Mysterio
8.) Batista
9.) Matt Hardy
10.) Shelton Benjamin
11.) Cody Rhodes
12.) Kane
13.) The Miz
14.) DH Smith
15.) Tyson Kidd
16.) Charlie Haas
17.) Dolph Ziggler
18.) R-Truth
19.) Goldust
20.) Jesse
21.) Chavo Guerrero
22.) Curt Hawkins
23.) Mike Knox
24.) Melina Perez
25.) Beth Phoenix
26.) Mickie James
27.) Gail Kim
28.) Maryse
29.) Michelle McCool
30.) Vladimir Kozlov
31.) Finlay
32.) Natalya
33.) Jimmy Wang Yang

nice, but the prison will suck when your let out battlez, but you seem a good poster so I can't wait till you get out.

wwerawmain.jpg

Profit Presents: Monday Night RAW!

RAW Brand Owner: Unholy Profit
RAW General Manager: Unknown
RAW Colour Commentator: Jerry "The King" Lawler
RAW Commentator: Michael Cole

RAW Champions
WWE Champion :-: Vacant
United States Champion :-: Vacant
World Tag Team Champions :-: Vacant
Diva's Champion :-: Vacant

RAW Roster
Triple H
Edge
Undertaker
John Morrison
CM Punk
Jeff Hardy
Jack Swagger
Ted DiBiase
The Brian Kendrick
Kofi Kingston
Mr. Kennedy
Carlito Colon
Primo Colon
Evan Bourne
Ezekial Jackson
Tommy Dreamer
Zack Ryder
William Regal
Mark Henry
JTG
Ricky Ortiz
Santino Marella
Jamie Noble
Kelly Kelly
Layla El
Great Khali
Paul Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill
Nikki Bella
Bri Bella
Maria
DJ Gabriel
Alicia Fox
Shad Gaspard
Tony Atlas

nice, but the prison will suck when your let out battlez, but you seem a good poster so I can't wait till you get out.

Hey can you do us a favor and put something in your sig about our new project rep will be given from me when i get out and profit will rep you now.
If we ever do a third brand there may be a spot for you bro.

well okay i might do that and i'm doing a book this right now but a commentary spot wouldn't be bad.

Okay, and you've made the sig.

Normally I wouldn't, but you seem a good poster, if you weren't before prison you've changed (I wasn't here at that time), and this thing looks great.

Good luck with your BT, and hopefully I make the announce team.

rawpreview2.jpg

WWE Monday Night RAW Preview
Live Monday night @ 9PM on USA
Madison Square Garden, NY

{-} 8 Man Anarchy {-}
After the huge announcement that every WWE Championship would be vacated, no superstar will enter RAW with a belt around his waist. However, it was revealed that the fate of one of the titles will be sealed come WWE's first Pay Per View, Backlash. There is set to be an 8 man tournament to decide who deserves to carry the RAW brand with the main title, the WWE Championship. It has not been revealed who the eight men will be, or how they will be selected, but come RAW all those answers will be put to rest. Talk backstage is that most superstars on the RAW brand feel as though it would be unfair if CM Punk were given the opportunity to compete in the tournament, as he already has a chance to face the champion whenever he chooses after winning the Money In The Bank ladder match at WrestleMania. Some have come to Punk's defense, saying that it shouldn't matter if he has the briefcase or not, but they are few and in the minority. Ultimately the decision will come down to RAW's General Manager, who will be making his appearance at RAW.

{-} New Man In Town {-}
RAW has a new General Manager, and that man's name is... well, no one knows that part yet. It is being kept secret, between just McMahon and the people close to him, who they have hired to run RAW. Speculation has run rampant, from names such as Ric Flair and Shane McMahon, to others like Paul Heyman and even Mike Adamle! But no one has any definitive clues or answers, just questions and guesses. Whoever the man is, it is said he is ready to make an impact and bring RAW to the forefront of the wrestling entertainment world, and crush his opposition over at Smackdown. The only thing known for sure is he has been a part of the business, and knows the ins-and-outs of the wrestling world. Tune in on Monday night to witness the revelation of who this mystery man is, and see how he plans on changing the face of RAW forever.

[-] Confirmed Matches [-]
The Colons ~vs~ THE Brian Kendrick & Zack Ryder
Ricky Ortiz
~vs~ Kofi Kingston
3 WWE Championship Tournament Matches - Names TBA

smackpreview1.jpg

Friday Night Smackdown Preview
Friday 8 p.m Eastern on CW
Madison Square Garden,NY

A New Champion???​
After John Cena's miraculous effort last night in a Triple Threat Match that saw the former Champion drill the Big Show with an F-U after having both the World's largest athlete and The Rated R Superstar on his shoulders at the SAME TIME!, and get the pinfall victory becoming the new champion. How will Cena react to the news after last nights draft that merely hours after he won the championship,all WWE titles were declared vacant. With Cena now calling Smackdown home how far will he go to get the World Championship back?!? Plus with Edge on Raw and Big Show out with an injury who will be Cena's biggest obstacle. Tune into Smackdown to find out.​

Vickie Out...??? in​
Well Mr.McMahon wasn't done with blockbuster announcements last night as he declared both GM's were fired last night as well. Who will be the new Smackdown General Manager? Maybe a former Smackdown Gm like Stephanie McMahon,Teddy Long or even Paul Heyman?!? Tune into Smackdown to find out.

A Legacy cut short
With Ted DiBiase going staying on Raw and Orton/Rhodes coming to Smackdown how will Legacy react now that they are one member short. Will Legacy be disbanded all together, will they find a new member, and how does Randy Orton feel after being punted in the head by the former WWE Champion and now Raw superstar Triple H. Find all this out and more on Friday Night Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches
Hart Dynasty vs Batista & Rey Mysterio
R-Truth vs Charlie Haas
Shawn Michaels vs Matt Hardy

Okay I'll check them out, hopefully after I wake up and before Open Gym (between 2-6:30 most likely).

And thanks for planning to work me in. And as for Grisham, have Kane chokeslam him straight to hell, that would be entertainmet lol.

Okay I'll check them out, hopefully after I wake up and before Open Gym (between 2-6:30 most likely).

And thanks for planning to work me in. And as for Grisham, have Kane chokeslam him straight to hell, that would be entertainmet lol.

prolly wont be till tomorrow evening. Raw may be up in the morning but i guarantee you mine wont be done till the evening. I thought about having Kane end Grisham actually. lol. Are you actually 14?

yes i am actually 14 lol Becca asked me that same question. Well hope the shows are up before 6:30 if not I'll check them when I get home after open gym.

[QUOTE="The Olympic Hero" Christian Battlez;1155896]Excuse me !!! you mean Smackdown lol[/QUOTE]

lol well yeah but both actually. anyway where are those shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back