Chris Jericho Eliminated from Dancing with The Stars

Kenny Powers

Bulletproof Tiger
That's right. Jericho was eliminated tonight with his partner Cheryl Burke. Let the Raw is Jericho speculation begin!

Hmm, I would have felt better if it happened after the ladder match this Sunday.

I hated that!

I tried to vot for him last night but kept getting a voice message saying I'd reached my call in limit even though I had yet to vote.

I tried to call too, but the phone lines were always busy. Well, I have no reason to watch this show anymore. Never really watched it anyway except for the eliminations. Jericho was arguably the best one on the show, even the judges said so. Pro Wrestling is still looked down upon no matter what you call it. At least Jericho brought some class to the show, making a good name for himself and WWE.

jericho back to RAW or SD, a terrible day :( , should just stick to his band and tv appearances but oh well, maybe he will do something good for once put someone new over, i dunno.

I hated that!

I tried to vot for him last night but kept getting a voice message saying I'd reached my call in limit even though I had yet to vote.

The WWE probably rigged the voting to get him back to wrestling sooner... :offtopic:
Wouldn't suprise me. :let_it_all_out:

He still won't come back until after the show is done. Doesn't matter when he was eliminated.
^this. And Chris himself said he'd come back quicker if he won.

And he had the lowest scores of the week this week, and wasn't the best. He was good, but others were better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back