Chris Benoit Ruined Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestud77

Occasional Pre-Show
To me Chris Benoit was a selfish worthless sack of crap that ruined wrestling and I'm going to explain why. What Chris did to his family was horrible no doubt but Chris hurt many other people that day.........wrestling fans and more importantly me. Chris Benoit is the number one reason we don't see hardcore wrestling today. Could you imagine how good CM Punk would be in a tlc match with no "new" set of rules the wwe was forced to play by?

Chair shots to the head DID NOT damage Benoit's brain. Benoit was a overrated, lunatic that did what any worthless lunatic eventually does. Chair shots and falling off a ladder didn't make Benoit do what he did...he did what he did because he was a genuine piece of crap. I will always hate Benoit for taking a part of wrestling away that I enjoy. Chair shots and blood have ALWAYS been a part of pro wrestling and needs to be their for the believiblty. I feel cheated every time I see a wimpy chair shot.

Three people are dead, two of which were innocent in all this, and you're complaining because someone can't be hit in the head with a chair anymore?

You are a very sad individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back