• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Choosing movies

Ferbian

Has Returned.
Am I the only one who just absolutely hate having to choose between two movies airing at the same time on different television channels?
Had to choose between Braveheart (seen it numerous times) and The Condemned (first time I saw it yesterday, obviously showing which one I choose) yesterday..

And now I have to do it again, boy how I hate the Danish television stations and their "brilliant" air times, especially when there's days where they air two crap movies on different channels..

It's not the problem about getting to watch both, its the problem about choosing which one to watch now.

Get a DVR, record both. If you're watching one and it's eating at you that you can't watch the other one, switch over and watch the one you were watching first later.

There both crap so why not just watch something good instead, Mel Gibsons scottish accent was worse then when he played Hamlet (shudders), and the condemned had austin kicking vinnie Jones ass, so thats not really anything special, and if you really need to watch them just stream them online easier and you can watch whatever you like then.

Oh I know, but as I said I watched The Condemned because I never had watched it before, figured I might aswell check it out if it has a name I like.
On the other hand, Braveheart is one of my favourite movies, but as I said, I have watched it tons of times :)
Never really streamed movies all thou, call me paranoid, but I don't trust the video streaming sides that much..

I do it alot even built two media PCS that are connected to my bedroom and living room pcs, its cheaper then sky and i get to watch all my fave shows first run from the states, i also get to watch whatever movies i like as long as i have a good connection and the sites have excellent bandwidth i never have issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back