Chicago Region, Second Round: (1) Road Warriors vs.(33)Ricky Steamboat/Jay Youngblood

Discussion in 'Chicago Region' started by klunderbunker, Sep 24, 2014.

?

Who Wins This Matchup?

1. Road Warriors

2. Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

This is a second round match in the Chicago Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Rosemont Horizon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. Road Warriors

Vs.

[​IMG]

33. Ricky Stemboat and Jay Youngblood

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

2. The Brain

The Brain King Of The Ring

I might have underestimated Steamboat & Youngblood in round one. I mentioned that Steamboat's time as a tag wrestler were an afterthought when thinking about his career. That might not be fair but I think it's at least partially true. Regardless, The Road Warriors are never an afterthought. They are the first team that pops into everyone's mind when discussing great tag teams. LOD cruises to another victory.

3. stingray11214

stingray11214 Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie

Animal could bring out Hawk's remains, and would still still beat Youngblood and Steamboat. Not even a 3 minute match on Championship Wrestling.

4. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

Yeah this would not be much of a challenge for LOD here. Very quick match that ends in a Doomsday Device. Round three gets some spiky shoulder pads & Steamboat\Yougblood can watch on a monitor in the back.

5. It's...Baylariat!

It's...Baylariat! Team Finnley Baylor

I won't say squash match, but it'll be a steady beating given to Steamboat and Youngblood by the Legion of Doom. The Road Warriors were so good because not only were they freakishly strong, their speed deceived many of their opponents and would catch this particular team off guard.

Give it 10 minutes before there's a Doomsday Device and Youngblood leaves in a stretcher... because Steamboat's not taking the DD.