Cheers Appreciation Thread

The Brain

King Of The Ring
[YOUTUBE]MMNVNRybluQ&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

Show your love for one of the all time greatest shows. Post a video of a funny scene or discuss your favorite episodes here. This is a place where everybody knows your name so don't be shy.

Fuck, man. I used to watch it every night in the Summer when I could stay up late as a kid. Can't remember a god damned thing.

The word Congreff comes to mind.

[YOUTUBE]MMNVNRybluQ&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

Show your love for one of the all time greatest shows. Post a video of a funny scene or discuss your favorite episodes here. This is a place where everybody knows your name so don't be shy.
Great show but when I hear the theme song this pops into my head every time

[YOUTUBE]E-SESh707V4[/YOUTUBE]

This was the one "adult" show we were allowed to watch as kids...loved it, have it on my Netflix queue now to rewatch. My favorite episodes are all of the ones with war between Cheers and Gary's Olde Towne Tavern.

I remember Woody Boyd's first appearance. We had learned of Coach's passing away and Woody turned up stating that him and Coach were pen pals, before it quickly transpires that they didn't send letters to each other - they sent pens. In one quick gag, Woody Harrelson moved seamlessly into virtually the same role as Nicholas Colasanto had filled for the first three seasons. Happy memories!

[YOUTUBE]botdmsQilnU[/YOUTUBE]

I couldn't find a clip of it but the best part is when Cliff returned to the bar after the show.

Cliff: Well I guess you all know by now, I'm nothing but a big loser.

Pete(?): That's ok Cliff. We understand.

Cliff: I can't believe I lost on Jeopardy.

Pete: Oh you were on Jeopardy?

I couldn't easily find a clip on YouTube of it, but there are two episodes where a guy is working some job at a plant which handles germs and stuff like that. The guy is worried he's going to become ill working there, but the gang at Cheers convinces him nothing is wrong. He leaves, much happier than before.

Once he leaves, the gang at Cheers springs into action, wiping off every surface they think he might have touched. Hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back