Cheaper in America?

I saw we get Chuck Norris on it. He would take those crooks and make em wish for the bitter sweet taste of death with every kick to their adam's apples. lol

chuck_norris_toilet_paper2.PNG

Not cool at all. Identity theft will fuck with your credit rating. If your parents are a victim it will fuck you up as well. They check your rating as a household.

Yeah, on a very serious not, all frivalities aside. I fucked up my credit when I was younger and spent 14 years trying to get it badk on track. I just NOW got credit again. And I even found stuff on my credit that my dad put there. It's a long hard battle and bad credit can keep you from getting things that you will want later in life like cars, and houses, and business loans. I encourage all parents to talk with their kids about credit because when you enroll in college, the bombard you with so many credit offers and ploys that cater to your young mindet that it isn't even funny. This past Tuesday, they held a promotion at the local Domino where college students received a coupon for e free meduim pizza. The only stipulations that it stated on the coupon were that you had to bring your college id. When you showed up, however, it was Citibank doing sign ups for credit card and you had to fill out an application to get your pizza. That place was packed for hours with young unknowing college students who will robably be approved for the cards as they are more than likely some college level low credit limit high interest card. But if you were a college student who didn't have much food and had a credit card or needed something for school and didn't have the cash for it but had this innocent lookin card in you wallet, what would YOU do? You would begin on the path to fucking up your credit. The funny thing about credit is that it's easiest to get when you are more than likley to be the least responsible with it.

The only reason I have my own house and buisnesses is because my parents died and left me a lot of money. My credit rating is shit. I probably couldn't get a credit card if I wanted one.

Yea I know they do it as a house.. my mum is woried we wont get finance for our new car cos the bailiffs were round the other day looking this the guy who used to live here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back