• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CHC: Tuesday Night ROTTEN! info

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecruiser

R.I.P Benoit Family
About a year ago, I debuted CHC: Canadian Hardcore Combat, with an amazing pilot episode that got great reviews. And that was it. I didnt have another show. I'm restarting it with my show ROTTEN!, and I'm committed to showing to you every week until I don't care any more.

General Info: CHC is an international reality/hardcore-based promotion set in Toronto, Canada. It tours all over North America. Every match has no count-outs, anywhere falls rules. This is to make the crowd feel involved in the action. However, disqualifications are handed out when foreign objects are used. Only in ROTTEN! matches (Hardcore, 24/7 Rules) is anything aloud. Also, the only times that ROTTEN! matches will appear on cards (even PPVs) is when the ROTTEN! championship is being defended. The roster consists of wrestlers from WWE, TNA, CZW/ROH/UWA, and ECW. I've only chosen the best of wrestlers from the modern era to be involved in my promotion. Also, every so often, there will be a surprise debut of a new wrestler. As the roster grows bigger, the older wrestlers will be let go in order for the newest and youngest talent out there to get a push.

Canadian Hardcore Combat Roster:

-Monty Brown
-Brock Lesnar
-Sandman
-New Jack
-Ruckus
-Sabian
-Homicide
-Bobby Lashley
-Rob Van Dam
-Sabu
-Paul London
-Petey Williams
-Chris Sabin
-Ryno
-Runt (Spike Dudley)
-Konan
-Booker (Booker T)
-B (B-Boy)
-Messiah
-Alexx Shelley
-Ultimo Dragon
-Josh Prohibition
-M-Dogg20
-Colt Cabana
-CC (Claudio Castagnoli)
-Chris Hero
-Shelton Benjamin
-Kurt Angle
-2 Cold (Flash Funk)
-CM Punk

Championships:
CHC Heavyweight - Brock Lesnar
CHC Middleweight - CM Punk
CHC Lightweight - Paul London
CHC Canadian - Petey Williams
CHC ROTTEN! (Hardcore 24/7 Rules) - Sabu
CHC Tag Team - Sabin & Shelley

#1 Contenders:
CHC Heavyweight - Monty Brown
CHC Middleweight - Messiah
CHC Lightweight - Runt
CHC Canadian - Josh Prohibition
CHC ROTTEN! - New Jack
CHC Tag Team - The OXGs (Sabian & Ruckus)

Stables:

The oXg (Original Xtreme Gangstas): New Jack, Ruckus, Sabian, B, 2 Cold, Homicide, Booker

Hardcore Heroes: Sandman, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Ryno

The Invaders: CM Punk, Colt Cabana, CC, Chris Hero

Sabin & Shelley: Chris Sabin, Alexx Shelley

Card for Show 1 coming soon!

Match 1:
Elimination Tag Team Match -
MDogg20 & Ultimo Dragon vs. 2 Cold & Booker

Match 2:
Homocide vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Ryno

Match 3:
CHC Middleweight Championship:
CM Punk (c) w/Colt Cabana vs. Messiah

Match 4:
Sabin & Shelley vs. Paul London & Runt

Match 5:
Falls Count Anywhere for the CHC Canadian Championship -
Petey Williams vs. Josh Prohibition

Match 6:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Kurt Angle

Match 7:
Tag Team Triple Threat for the #1 Contendership -
Sabian & Ruckus vs. Sandman & Rob Van Dam vs. CC & Chris Hero

Main Event:
CHC Heavyweight Championship -
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Monty Brown

Look for the show to be up either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Roster looks good and I can't wait to check out the first show, but be sure to keep all info and shows in one thread I merged them for you this time, it's a newer BT! rule, anyway good luck with you're show i'll diffenently check it out.

CHC: Tuesday Night ROTTEN! Show 1:

Killswitch Engage's "This Fire Burns" hits the speakers. A video package of barbed wire, crushed tables and chair shots appears on the screen. As soon as the ROTTEN! logo pops up, green pyro explodes out of the ramp and the Titantron.

Konan's music hits, and he walks down the ramp in a suit, holding a microphone. He stands there and smiles.

"Watsup Toronto? I am welcoming you, to TUESDAY NIGHT ROTTEN!!!!"

The ACC erupts with applause and cheers as Konan takes his seat at the broadcast table.

"Hey everybody sitting at home. We have a great show for you tonight, as Monty Brown takes on... Wait a minute... Speaking of Monty Brown..."

Monty Brown's music hits the speakers. The crowd boos and jeers as the words "The Predator" appear on the Titantron. He struts down the ramp in his ring gear; a black speedo with "The Predator" in yellow lettering. He slides in the ring, and calls for a microphone.

"Tonight... I am facing Brock Lesnar for the CHC Heavyweight Championship. And I am going to TAKE that championship, and rip it from his cold... dead... hands..."

The crowd boos heavily.

"And after that, I'm going to pick him up, and humiliate him in front of all you ungrateful fans!"

Suddenly, pyro explodes from the Titantron and Brock Lesnar's music hits. Monty Brown's face wrinkles in a scoff. The crowd goes insane with applause. Ten seconds go by, and there is no sign of Lesnar. Then, he slides into the ring with a chair, as the crowd goes mental. Brown slowly turns around, and Brock swings the chair with full force at Monty's head. But, Monty ducks out of the way, grabs the chair, and rocks Lesnar with a stiff shot to the head. Brown drops the chair, and picks Lesnar up off the ground. Blood trickles down Brock's face. Brown Irish whips Lesnar to the eastern ropes, and runs to the northern ropes. Then, Brown hits Lesnar with a strong shoulder block that sends him flying out of the ring. Brown gets up, a smile on his face. He calls for a microphone.

"Tonight... Brock Lesnar will feel the POUNCE!"

The crowd boos as Brown's music hits and he walks out of the arena, taunting everybody on his way.

Konan: "What a display of jealousy on Monty Brown's part. He doesn't deserve to be a Heavyweight Championship contender, after that sickening unsportsmanlike Pounce. Anyway, here's Ultimo Dragon and MDogg20, who are in an elimination tag team against two members of the Original Xtreme Gangstas."

Backstage

MDogg20: "Alright Ultimo. If we win tonight, we get to face the winners of the #1 Contender Tag Team Triple Threat Match. And if we win THAT, we get to challenge for the titles at Rundown. Don't you want that Tag Team gold around you waist?"

Ultimo: "Oh, yes MDogg Son. I would like that VERY much."

MDogg20: "Good. I want those belts too. All we have to do is the Dogg Splash and the Asai Moonsault, and we'll destroy the oXg."

MDogg's music hits while they are in the dressing room.

MDogg20: "Yeah. I'm pumped. Let's go Ultimo."

Ringside

Tony Chimel: "On their way to the ring... Weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 352 lbs... They are MDogg20 and Ultimo Dragon!"

The crowd cheers as the two wrestlers acknowledge them. They both slide in the ring and wave to the crowd as their music fades out.

"Compton" by The Game hits the speakers as the letters "oXg" appear on the screen in the form of the nWo logo. Booker and 2 Cold come out from the curtain with baggy black jeans on with white flags hanging out their back pockets. On their heads are white bandannas. Booker has a black wife beater on. The crowd boos as the two flip-off the fans. Booker does the "FIVE TIME" taunt and shakes his dreads around.

Tony Chimel: "On their way to the ring... Representing the Original Xtreme Gangstas... weighing at a combined weight of 479 lbs... They are 2 Cold and Booker!"

The crowd boos as they taunt the fans. All of a sudden, MDogg and Ultimo attack them from behind. The crowd cheers loudly. They kick them to the ground. Then, out of nowhere, B comes out from under the ring, slides in, and clotheslines the ref from behind, knocking him out. He then pulls a hand-held taser out of his back pocket. He turns it on, and uses it on MDogg's back, letting him off of Booker. Booker gets up, and grabs Ultimo Dragon, who is wailing on 2 Cold. Booker holds Ultimo's arms behind him, and B tasers him in the stomach. Ultimo immediately falls. 2 Cold gets up and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He stands up, does the "OXG" hand taunt, and performs the 450 splash on Ultimo. B leaves the ring, as Booker picks the ref up. 2 Cold pins Ultimo, and the ref begins to count.

1... 2... 3! Ultimo is eliminated, and the ref rolls him out of the ring. Booker and 2 Cold turn around to go after MDogg, but out of nowhere, MDogg missle dropkicks them both, sending 2 Cold out to ringside. MDogg pins Booker, and the ref slides in and begins to count.

1... 2... 3! Booker is eliminated. The crowd goes mental! MDogg then focuses his attention on 2 Cold on the outside of the ring. As 2 Cold begins to get up, MDogg runs against the opposite rope, bounces off, runs toward 2 Cold, and performs a suicide dive over the top rope, knocking 2 Cold down. MDogg gets up and throws his arms out to the side in a taunt. Then, B runs from behind the corner with a chair and smacks MDogg on the back of his head, laying him out. A pool of blood forms underneath his head. The ref clearly sees this interference, and calls for the disqualification. 2 Cold is eliminated, but B continues to nail MDogg's head to the mat with the chair. 2 Cold gets up, and comes over to help in the beating. He begins to stomp MDogg. Suddenly, Josh Prohibition runs down to the ring with a barbed wire-covered bat and clotheslines 2 Cold with it. He then hits B in the stomach with it. He brings the bat up, and slams it down onto B's back, knocking him down. The camera then pans to the entranceway, where New Jack, Ruckus, Sabian and Homicide are sprinting down to the ring, each with a different weapon in his hands. At the bottom of the ramp, a bloody MDogg20 and Josh Prohibition get ready for the onslaught. But, there is no chance for them. At first, MDogg and Prohibition are able to defend themselves. Then, New Jack nails Prohibition in the mouth with a Kendo stick. Jack and Homicide roll Josh into the ring, while Sabian and Ruckus do the same with MDogg20. Booker and 2 Cold find Ultimo Dragon behind one of the stairs taking a breather, beat him down with stomps, and slide him into the ring. New Jack calls for the mic. Him and the rest of the oXg are smiling and taunting the fans and the fallen wrestlers.

New Jack: *laughs* "That was almost too easy. These motherfuckers won't ever be getting a shot at those Tag Titles, if the oXg has anything to say 'bout it!"

The crowd boos and starts up a chant of "FUCK YOU, NEW JACK"

New Jack: "No! NO! Fuck YOU! The oXg is taking CHC OVER. We're out, bitch!"

"Compton" hits and oXg leaves, flipping the crowd off on their way out...

(Not finished yet. Don't review. Sorry bout the delay everybody. I've been really busy lately. I'll try to finish it for tomorrow).

Looks good so far, Ill try to review it for you when your finished.

Also Ill move this into the main Book This forum so that it can more views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back