Change In Stipulation For Final Resolution; Jarrett vs Hardy

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
The original Stipulation was "If Jeff Hardy wins, he becomes the Number One Contender to the TNA World Heavyweight Title, but if Jeff Jarrett wins, then Jeff Hardy must leave TNA".

This posted on Twitter recently by @JEFFHARDYBRAND shows a change in stipulation;

Looks like I'm not the only one who might be leaving TNA at Final Resolution....Sting has added the stipulation that if Jarrett doesn't ... beat me...he or Karen is fired!

So now, if Hardy wins, not only does he become Number One Contender, but EITHER Jeff or Karen Jarrett will be fired.

Thoughts?

What KB said.

This is why TNA won't ever be as successful as it could be. Not only does this not make sense, but why announce it on Twitter?

Nick, I originally considered Hardy to be the obvious winner, but the more I think about it, the more I lean towards the side of Jarrett.

Jeff Jarrett will most likely be the one fired. I read that he would be in charge of the TNA India project.

You don't see that as a problem, Killjoy?

What about the people buying the PPV who don't have Twitter, who aren't active on the Internet? They'll probably wonder where the hell that stipulation came from.

You don't see that as a problem, Killjoy?

What about the people buying the PPV who don't have Twitter, who aren't active on the Internet? They'll probably wonder where the hell that stipulation came from.
I do see it as a problem. But I can't see how there was a way around it other than announcing it on the actual PPV. It clearly shows TNA needs to make adjustments to their taping schedule. Because shows are taped weeks in advanced, it cuts what they can change. AJ went into the last PPV with a bad ankle and had to wrestle with it because of it. Storm had a concussion just after he became champion and now creative decided to add some spice to the Hardy/Jarrett match but really couldn't do much to announce it until the PPV.

I'm not defending it. I'm saying there are reasons why it happened and will most likely happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back