Cena/Rock

Dwayne_Jason

Do I have everybody's attention now
this isn't a Cena vs Rock Mania thread. I'm posting this up because I'm not sure who or what came up with the idea that Cena in fact hates the Rock I've never seen a clip or an interview. No empirical evidence. The only one I see was at 2008 hall of fame but that's all. So if there's any proof do you mind relaying it on me? Don't say "I heard" because you also "heard" Sting was back. I f you have HEARD where'd you hear it from?

Thanks. :)

Cena has done a couple interviews where he basically said the same thing the IWC said for years, about how Cena doesn't want to be lied to, and for Rock not to say he loves this business forever, and then leave it when a better gig comes along. It wasn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be, but that's where it came from.

There used to be audio of the interview that he gave. Not sure if you could find it now, but it was out there. Just do some Google research.

So, there's been rampant speculation that Cena hates Rock....that's right SPECULATION. Know why? Cause I can't find any empirical evidence that supports Cena talked shit about the Rock. That said, if there is PLEASE show it to me. If you heard anything, please tell me your sources. If you think it's a rumor:) please state why. Thanks.

dave meltzer from wrestling observer did talk about it where in 2008 john cena talked about the rock left wwe for hollywood. but apparently john cena was told by vince mcmahon to say those things...

yeah man i remember when it happend. i think it was at the hof or something like that. he didnt say anything bad, but he did say that he loved wrestling more then the rock and that he will never leave for hollywood.

i dont know of a link for it, but i do remember similar stories involving Cena talking this, and then it being known Vince was behind it, and it was somewhat of a ploy to bring The Rock back into the WWE and I believe it was successful as we found out last night. And it means the main event at Mania is gonna be epic...

Yes, thats my thoughts. I think it was one of the recent Hall of Fame speeches, where Cena made some crack at The Rock for "going hollywood", and using WWE fame to launch a movie career, and somethinga bout how Cena would never do that for himself or to his fans, or something like that.

Wouldn't be suprised if it was a slight mix of his true feelings about him, but mostly fun ribbing, as i seriously doubt Cena has real heat with Rock. Afterall, Cena came up through the ranks , right when Rock stopped being a full time wrestler

It's probably just Cena doing some lighthearted ribbing. He seems like the kind of guy to make a few well intentioned jokes about himself and others.

Whether it be in-character or out, Cena used to call The Rock out everytime he went public. He went on Conan O'Brian and called him out. I can remember him calling Dwayne a "sell-out" on a radio show about a year ago. And everyone knows about the countless other times hes made reference towards The Rock in either an attempt to call him out or to just say he'd beat him.

I always thought WWE should play it up if The Rock came back, and it's nice to see they did.

Cena will be more pissed now then ever at The Rock. His shirt sales will decline after everyone now gets that they're colours from a pack of "fruity pebbles", or Skittles. Huh.

I just know that the WWE is gonna fumble the ball big on this one. Instead of them giving what the majority of us want ( Rock whipping Cenas ass all over Atlanta ). Theyre gonna have Rock be the guest Ref for Miz/Cena and raise Cenas hand at the end...

Fucking useless.... And everybody is gonna buy into it like theyre gonna have a match.

I just know that the WWE is gonna fumble the ball big on this one. Instead of them giving what the majority of us want ( Rock whipping Cenas ass all over Atlanta ). Theyre gonna have Rock be the guest Ref for Miz/Cena and raise Cenas hand at the end...

Fucking useless.... And everybody is gonna buy into it like theyre gonna have a match.

Yeah, I have a feeling they're going to screw this up somehow. But don't mistaken the WWE with TNA, I'm personally going to be optimistic and hope we see something special from the Rock at Wrestlemania. Is he even going to appear on RAW from now until April? I hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back