All sorts of questions and scenarios possibly?

Ventana

Dark Match Winner
Ok so bear with me i have some questions and possible scenarios thanks.

1. Where is Mark Henry and Christian. I heard they were both cleared to return what is up?

2. If punk looses to the rock at the royal rumble what are the chances of him winning the royal rumble then?

3. Do you think the boogeyman and thommy dreamer will be back. I heard they both want to come back as every week wrestlers.

4. Where is the Ziggler / Cena fued heading? They really have nothing to fight for now. Maybe Cena and Big E?

5. Ryback vs. Big Show wrestlemania a possibility?

6. Will there ever be a draft again?

7. Why is the WWE not signing Ric Flair to a contract or am I missing something?

8. In my opinion the Shield is like Aces and Eights at the same time NWO. What do you think? (I know most likely talked about already)

9. I would love to see AJ as Divas Champ. I think it will happen sooner then we think. What do you think.

10. Randy Orton is out because he is filming the movie correct?

11. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

1. Mark Henry isn't cleared last I heard, and that was when he was signing autographs at a Nets game last week. Christian may be, but why briing him back if there's nothing for him?

2. The Rumble will play second-fiddle to a Rock match. Punk won't be in it.

3. Does anyone care? I mean, apart from you, obviously. Every company needs jobbers though.

4. It's standard placeholder stuff. Will likely fade out than end.

5. Definitely. Would be a good rub for Ryback.

6. Only if they bring back the brand split, which they may do someday. Anything can happen in WWE.

7. They may well be. TNA lawsuit may play a part if they haven't.

8. The Shield don't want to "take over". That's the main difference.

9. Second most over female in wrestling (dammit, Vickie)? It's a matter of time.

10. Dislocated shoulder. Again. He's already shot his latest movie.

11. Merry Christmas!

Look at me! I'm like KB/PWF answering all these questions and that.

1. Mark Henry isn't cleared last I heard, and that was when he was signing autographs at a Nets game last week. Christian may be, but why briing him back if there's nothing for him?

2. The Rumble will play second-fiddle to a Rock match. Punk won't be in it.

10. Dislocated shoulder. Again. He's already shot his latest movie.

11. Merry Christmas!

Look at me! I'm like KB/PWF answering all these questions and that.

The rumble will headline the wwe championship match its gotta. as far as i remember hasnt the rr always been the last match?

What are the chances of christian being inserted into the rr

And again with orton being injured.... i thought it was for his movie i didnt know he filmed it already haha.

The rumble will headline the wwe championship match its gotta. as far as i remember hasnt the rr always been the last match?

What are the chances of christian being inserted into the rr

And again with orton being injured.... i thought it was for his movie i didnt know he filmed it already haha.

I think given the specialness of the event, they'll let Rock and Punk close the show. Though you never know, stranger things have happened.

Christian could in theory probably make a cameo in the Rumble, if he doesn't have to last too long, but it's less likely he'll actually be there now.

Orton really just should retire, before his body starts falling apart. Cue Nick with red rep of Dooooom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back