Cena Hate

shattered dreams

Hexagonal Hedonist
I have been through a variety of different contempt for Cena related stuff. I didn't care for him when a lot of people were not that found of him. When it reached an absurd point and the hate for him started growing even more (sometime around the Shawn Michaels stuff I guess) I had moved on to just hating the people that booked him. At some point I merged the two and decided it was perfectly acceptable to dislike the character for being used in a way I didn't care for. Now I have stopped caring about even that and I just hate his fans. I have never seen a group so desperate to repeatedly point out the obvious while ignoring anything resembling the true discussion at hand. To top it off they do it in those ugly shirts.

I wanted to punch that cunt in the white jacket and Cena shirt at Money in the Bank, too.

"Look at me, I'm cheering someone who nobody else is. That's an accomplishment."

Ironic coming from Heath Slater's number one fan? Perhaps.

A "What I Love About Heath Slater" thread would interest me.

I'll start:

He creates a dichotomy of the mind by making your subconscious think about Heath Ledger but your conscious think about poop.

I'd say that someone with more meat to offer - such as Mark Henry or Sheamus - would be a better option. Then I remembered that all pro wrestlers are bullies that pick on those smaller than them. Sadistic bastards, the lot of 'em.

My logic is that Vince would still call the shots and start eating the guys that never drew a dime.

Henry would be used like Luke's tom-tom and Sheamus would be used like a mirror to reflect sunlight off his skin and get the attention of other planes.

I have been through a variety of different contempt for Cena related stuff. I didn't care for him when a lot of people were not that found of him. When it reached an absurd point and the hate for him started growing even more (sometime around the Shawn Michaels stuff I guess) I had moved on to just hating the people that booked him. At some point I merged the two and decided it was perfectly acceptable to dislike the character for being used in a way I didn't care for. Now I have stopped caring about even that and I just hate his fans. I have never seen a group so desperate to repeatedly point out the obvious while ignoring anything resembling the true discussion at hand. To top it off they do it in those ugly shirts.
Could you be more specific about "the obvious" and "the true discussion"?

Shame on me. I just sent my geek card back to the proper authorities. Not only did I get tauntaun wrong but I should have said Hans' tauntaun, not Luke's tauntaun.

You can be Heath Slater #1 fan. I concede.

Looks like David Otunga just found a new fan club president.

How dare you talk about liking another wrestler in a Cena thread. Cena makes more money than Slater you idiot. Stop supporting what you like and start talking about how great Cena is or I will be forced take away your smart card. Cena is a better red head than Slater.

That's an extreme exaggeration of a Cena supporter if I've ever seen one.

I've never seen anyone say that people shouldn't support their own favorite wrestlers.

I have a love/hate relationship with Slater. He seems like such a genuinely nice guy, but then I see shit like this:

2znv6he.jpg

Yeah, you are right Shattered.

And yeah, Champ I think that he is talking about you lot. You know the ones who only defend Cena. You have 336 posts and in almost all of them, particularily the last hundred you have just defended him. It makes you look as if you lack knowledge to discuss any other topic. It seems that you are just waiting for a Cena hater to post so that you can just bash him down. It makes you look like a douche rather than a knowledgeable poster.

I have been through a variety of different contempt for TNA related stuff. I didn't care for TNA when a lot of people were not that found of TNA. When it reached an absurd point and the hate for TNA started growing even more (sometime around the Hulk Hogan stuff I guess) I had moved on to just hating the people that booked TNA. At some point I merged the two and decided it was perfectly acceptable to dislike the organization for being used in a way I didn't care for. Now I have stopped caring about even that and I just hate TNA fans. I have never seen a group so desperate to repeatedly point out the obvious while ignoring anything resembling the true discussion at hand. To top it off they do it in those ugly shirts.

Edited for truth.

Yeah, you are right Shattered.

And yeah, Champ I think that he is talking about you lot. You know the ones who only defend Cena. You have 336 posts and in almost all of them, particularily the last hundred you have just defended him. It makes you look as if you lack knowledge to discuss any other topic. It seems that you are just waiting for a Cena hater to post so that you can just bash him down. It makes you look like a douche rather than a knowledgeable poster.
I'm pretty sure I can post about whatever I want, so I'm not sure why I'm being criticized for that. I don't just sit around waiting for the bitching, it never really stops, and as a Cena fan I'm going to address it. I think it's laughable to suggest that I'm not knowledgeable about anything else just because I spend a lot of time defending Cena. Ask me anything that's happened in WWE in at least the last ten years and I will gladly give you an opinion or an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back