• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cena Apologizes For Profanity On Raw, Says He Was Fined

Y-2-Jay

Pre-Show Stalwart
The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of WWE Superstar John Cena:

"CeNation. Lots of posts about my language last night on raw. I do apologize. It was out of line and I was indeed fined. If I have offended anyone it was not my intention. I was very frustrated about being hurt and not able to compete. I lost my cool. I am sorry. Next time I will use something more creative like "whoop yer crap locker!" Or "whoop yer dump box!" :)"

Pretty ridiculous if true. Cena 99% of the time tweets in kayfabe so maybe he is doing it to make him sound badass infront of the marks? Who knows.

I swear he's said ass, damn, or hell several times throughout the Nexus storyline, during some of his more fired-up promos. I can't be the only one who seems to remember this.

>Cena's twitter is kayfabe.
>Ridiculous substitutes for "ass"
>Mentions getting fined.

Put two and two together. He's obviously joking

I swear he's said ass, damn, or hell several times throughout the Nexus storyline, during some of his more fired-up promos. I can't be the only one who seems to remember this.

He did, I remember adding one of the instances to his TV Tropes page under the trope "Precision F Strike".

It'll be becaue 20thousand smarks decided to send him a tweet saying "You Said AsS nd Ur PG!"LULZ!

People were going crazy about it on the LD last night, and no one seemed to take note of the fact that it's been done before.

Points to Cena for making jokes toward some of his fans.

Didn't he recently say "paybacks a bitch!" on a RAW promo? That's worse than saying ass I think.

No big deal really.

What's funny is the same people who get pissed over PG also got upset about saying "ass". Funny.

Also, Cena has said this word and others before, I imagine the Tweet was simply mocking people, or at the most, PR.

The same people Cena is mocking in his tweet will be the same ones who will be jumping to his defense ironically next week I'm sure. :disappointed: what a strange and twisted world the smark movement is, especially if you don the purple shirts week in and week out.

What's funny is the same people who get pissed over PG also got upset about saying "ass". Funny.

Also, Cena has said this word and others before, I imagine the Tweet was simply mocking people, or at the most, PR.

I really hope you're right. I guarantee this was total kayfabe, but it still bothers me. Has WWE really become so kid-friendly that the top superstar feels the need to apologize for saying "ass" on television? I hope not. I don't often complain about the PG-rating, but this is ridiculous.

What's funny if they are so kid friendly...then let's go ahead and show them its okay to have a TLC match and rain down 23 chairs on someone you dislike. That's a good way to work out differences. If only I could hash out arguments with co-workers that way...ahhh....then maybe it'd be a less stressful environment. lol

Who HONESTLY believes this is anything but Cena mocking the IWC?

So he said ASS and people are angry about it?

Why?

Austin, DX, The Rock etc said that all the time...do these people refuse to watch any of their work because of the use of the word...how sad.

And no way was Cena fined, he is obviously taking the piss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back