• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cena begging for his job on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing that everyone needed to realise was that he was never going to get 'fired', not even for kayfabe purposes. the reason? wrestlemania package tix went on sale a couple of days after MITB, would they have risked losing sales because it seemed doubtful that Cena/Rock match would happen? IMO the only part of this storyline that's been poorly written

WWE have never metioned anything , anyone says on twitter. So i doubt this will be diffrerent. Now with HHH in charge he will probably be brought back and the WWE championship again. Sigh.

Fuck WWE. Cena didn't/hasn't been fired, next week he will be in action with the winner of the tournament and beat him with his five moves and his 'super cena' ways.

I'm finished watching this garbage week after week, PPV after PPV. CM Punk was the best thing to happen to the whole industry and made WWE interesting these past few months I have been watching

Fuck you Cena, fuck you ...

2007 called, they want you to grow up.

Anyway, the firing was more of Vince's ego getting in the way than a stipulation. Vince just added it in to amke sure Cena would win, bu Cena didn't. But, instead of him firing Cena, Triple H came out and stopped him from firing their top draw.

Oh, and the "5 moves" shit, yeah what's the last John Cena match you watched. Cena did like 9 moves (it doesn't matter how many moves you do regardless) in his match with Punk. He's been pulling out different moves every week or two. To say he only has 5 moves or he can't wrestle is laughable today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back