• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

celibate or celebrate?

celibate or celebrate

• celibate

• celebrate

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
celibate or celebrate...when it comes to sex which are you? Just wondered who was and why.

Me am celebate primarily on religious grounds but if it wasn't cos of that I reckon I still would wait out as it seems to much of the culture at university to do anyone and even before becoming a christian I thought this was odd. Where's the love?!

Celibate. Simply because I have been in 4 relationships that span over the last 10 years of my life. I need a break. I'm enjoying single life too much to worry about boyfriends/dating/sex, etc.

Not as profound as Lee's reasonings, I know.

I enjoy being single, I have no intention of ever having another partner. But my way you can buy a female for the price of a Bacardi Breezer so I still frequently get my jig on.

Why are you celibate on religious grounds Lee? Sex is how all life is created, I just don't understand how or why any religion can find the creation of life to be sinful.

But me, I celebrate. I seriously cannot imagine how badly life would suck if I was celibate (no offense Lee)

Why are you celibate on religious grounds Lee? Sex is how all life is created, I just don't understand how or why any religion can find the creation of life to be sinful.

But me, I celebrate. I seriously cannot imagine how badly life would suck if I was celibate (no offense Lee)

Non taken, get it all the time. I'm not gonna go into all the ins and outs cos I don't want to get into a religious debate, the idea of the thread was just to see what people thought of the whole thing (as 3 people had mentioned they were celibate and 2 on non religious grounds)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back