• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Celebrity Involvement at WrestleMania 25

TheGreatSPAMbino

Getting Noticed By Management
Alright, this thread is about ideas you may have for celebrity participation at WrestleMania 25. You can come up with a match that the celebrity would compete in or you can propose some other idea for celebrity involvement such as guest referee or bikini contest host. This doesnt have to be entirely serious, come up with some ridiculous ideas and share them. This is just for fun after all.
I'll start things off with an idea i read on a different thread, Brooke Hogan vs. Jillian Hall. The storyline would obviously have something to do with singing and for the finish brooke could use her dads signature boot and leg drop. What a classic women's match this would be.
Another idea, John Cena vs. 50 Cent in a Street Fight. :pogo:

Well it's in Houston, so you have to think there will be some kind of famous Texan involved.......Vinnie Mac vs George W Bush is a TLC match would be awesome haha.....or Chuck Norris aka Walker Texas Ranger as a special enforcer in a Santino match......can you imagine the promos Santino could do with Chuck Norris leading up to WM...hahahaha I'm laughing just thinking about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back