• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CCS's thoughts about religions: requested by TM

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
Christianity- tis' the way to go

Catholics- it's like a Richard simmons workout video

Muslims- good people, they believe in the same god I do, so they're fine by me

Jews- they're very good people, but I don't understand their customs

Atheists- they're the smarks of religion

Voodoo- it's creepy

Whatever that buddah stuff is called- it doesn't make sense

Satanism- they're all going to hellllllahhhhh!!!!!! Duh, that's what they want

Jedi- lol

Christianity- tis' the way to go

Catholics- it's like a Richard simmons workout video

Muslims- good people, they believe in the same god I do, so they're fine by me

Jews- they're very good people, but I don't understand their customs

Atheists- they're the smarks of religion

Voodoo- it's creepy

Satanism- they're all going to hellllllahhhhh!!!!!! Duh, that's what they want

Jedi- lol

Do you mean Buddhism? Wow...

I couldnt remember the name of it.

Scientology- morons
kabbalah- meh

The morons part is where you got in trouble before. Whether or not you think it, you can't prove them right or wrong.

CCS, you know I think you are an intelligent guy, but this thread was not a good idea, even if TM requested it. Here's to hoping that you'll leave it be if people start baiting you again in this thread.

Firstly, Christianity isn't a religion, it's an umbrella-term for all the religions based on it. Secondly, I don't see why you would put Christianity, and then Catholicism after it, when Catholicism is the major branch of Christianity.

Thirdly, you should be more respectful towards certain religion. Do you actually know anything about Buddhism? Just curious there.

Marquis said:
Wicca? Probably *they're all going to hellllllahhhhh!!!!!!*
Nawwwww, They go to Ireland to eat lucky charms!

Dpwnward spiral said:
Thirdly, you should be more respectful towards certain religion. Do you actually know anything about Buddhism? Just curious there
I dont know much about it. The only reason I couldnt remember the name of the religion was because it was 3 am and my head was blurry.

TM said:
I act nothing like Richard Simmons. Explain yourself.
It was a really bad joke.

And what if I said Christianity was a little out there?
Surely you're not suggesting that a group of people who believe in something that doesn't physically exist who had a son that could literally resurrect himself from the death, borne of a spirit that doesn't exist, who base that belief on a book written 2000 years ago, whose tenets rely on one man conceiving with one woman which resulted in only two son, and believe that a great flood destroyed the earth and we're only here because they built a boat so big they had two of every animal in the world on it so they can recreate...if you're saying a people whose beliefs have been tainted by scandal, hypocrisy, and money, whose most religious and sacred customs are little more than customs stolen from the societies that these supposedly peaceful people conquered....if you're saying that this religion is "out there", then clearly you are going to Hell.

Firstly, Christianity isn't a religion, it's an umbrella-term for all the religions based on it. Secondly, I don't see why you would put Christianity, and then Catholicism after it, when Catholicism is the major branch of Christianity.
It's because he is a moron when it comes to religion. He literally knows NOTHING about religion.

He reminds me of Archie Bunker. Someone who claims to be a Christian, and clearly knows nothing about Christianity, much less any other religion.

I thought Sly was Catholic.
I am.

And Catholics are Christians. But for a Christian to condemn another's religion because it is "out there", is beyond ridiculous, considering the entire basis of the Christian religion is absurd.

You know Jesus himself practiced Buddhism, right? And you do know that a lot of Jesus's teachings came straight from that religion, don't you? If not, then shut the fuck up and quit judging other religions you know absolutely nothing about.

For fuck sake CCS, really?!, fucking really?!?, what are you just a glutton for abuse or something?!?, do you enjoy exposing yourself for the complete ignorant ****** that you clearly are?!?

Do yourself a favor, when it comes to posting, for the love of fuck, avoid relgion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back