CCS should be let out of prison

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Yes people that's right. Whatever rules he's broken should be forgiven. He obviously didn't break any that are ban worthy. Besides I thought the point of the prison was to rehabilitate people so they can rejoin the main forums. He's the only person in the prison not being a fucktard and he's actually doing an MMA tournament.

And if the ADMINS in their wisdom let him out and he gets put back in prioson you can put me in their with him

I don't have access it whatever Logs the mods/Admins have access to so I didn't know that. IF that is true why isn't he banned?

Why he's not banned is beyond me. He's had so many violations that we have justification to send Sly to his place to debate him in person.

Yes people that's right. Whatever rules he's broken should be forgiven. He obviously didn't break any that are ban worthy. Besides I thought the point of the prison was to rehabilitate people so they can rejoin the main forums. He's the only person in the prison not being a fucktard and he's actually doing an MMA tournament.

And if the ADMINS in their wisdom let him out and he gets put back in prioson you can put me in their with him

actually, yea he did. two of them being perma ban offenses. for whatever miracle reason, he is still allowed even in the prison. He should be thankfull for that.

Wasn't aware he made Alts but his "Joke" was pretty stupid.

You weren't aware he used to Coty Smith & some other alts? Where the fuck you been? Living under a rock? Make sure you know stuff before making stupid threads begging for prisoners to get release

You weren't aware he used to Coty Smith & some other alts? Make sure you know stuff before making stupid threads begging for prisoners to get release
the fact I said I wasn't aware he made Alts should answer your first question. as for begging for someone release I made 1 post saying he should be let out and the rest has been me backing up why I think that

any chance of you telling me what they are?

Alts, and racist remarks in CCS Vs the world.

not to mention he actually sorta flaunted the fact he had alts. you sorta look like a moron advocating CCS release, and saying Ryhno doesnt suck. not a good day for you, sir.

I'll give you half that. I don't think Rhyno sucks and I never did. I think he's not being used right by TNA and wasn't used right by WWE

I'm kinda with RVD here. It seems like CCS is at least trying in prison. And if he can't be let out, what's the point in having him. He might just get banned in a week anyway, but it would be fun.

I know, I just feel bad for the poor guy rotting away in there, who knows how many times he's dropped the soap.

I posted my response in the same thread in the prison...but the fact is, if he can show he's productive if he's let out...then it shows the system works. If not, then if he has so much as a word outside of spam, it's perma ban. It's a damn wonder he was able to be let back in here with that many alts. AND racist remarks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back