Candy Crush

hatehabsforever

Staff member
So tell me, am I the only one hooked on this goddamn stupid game? For those of you foolish souls that have downloaded this game onto your device and are playing it, how are you doing with it? What level are you at? What is the longest you have been stuck at one level and which one? Do you regret ever playing the game in the first place?

Currently on 180, was stuck on 65 for weeks.

Download Papa Pear Saga. Also addictive, though slightly easier.

I downloaded it to see what the big deal is. I'll play maybe once a day just for something to do along with other games that give me a good 15 minutes of entertainment before setting it aside.

I know a few people that have spent hundreds of dollars just to keep going in the game. If it ever gets to the point where I can't play without paying, then the game gets uninstalled soon after. I don't even link it to Facebook like everyone else.

Level 275. Google it, it's a total mother fucking mindfuck of a fucking shitting piece of wank shit. My brother is at almost 500 now. But he works off his computer.

I'm on 31 or somewhere around there. I don't even play it anymore really. I think the last time I played it was in October probably.
I don't play any games on Facebook anymore though.

Been stuck on 245 for almost a week. The only other level that I really struggled with was 165, took me three weeks to beat that SOB.

If it ever gets to the point where I can't play without paying, then the game gets uninstalled soon after. I don't even link it to Facebook like everyone else.

This is how I am with apps. I've been stuck on 165 for probably 2 months now. But that also includes not playing it for like 6 weeks except once here or there.

While I enjoy the game to an extent, I don't see why people find it so addictive.

As a gamer and a game designer, I hate the shit out of Candy Crush. I simply won't play it anymore because I really truly hate how some levels are designed to be almost impossible to do unless you pay cash for power ups or extra moves. I really dislike when developers do things like that.

Much like Ty and others, I only play and refuse to pay for it. I'm presently up to Level 348, having been stuck on 345 for over a month. It's weirdly addicting, given how it's just a clone of Bejeweled, but still, it's a time passer for a quick 15 mins that the Xbox can't always provide.

Stuck on 421 which is pretty much pay to win or have seriously good luck in random candy placement to make 7 orders of a combo. Levels are usually very dependent on luck hence the addictive nature of it like gambling. The developers also purposely stagger the easy and hard levels so players can feel a level of accomplishment after each hard ones.

Fun time waster. I play on andriod and use the lives cheat by changing the time on the device so I never run out of lives if I really have time to burn. So not really an issue there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back