Can Storm Become TNA's First Global Star?

I could see Storm becoming a global star, if he wasn'T in TNA. The problem is that for some weird reason that i never really understood, TNA as never be able to make a real megastar out of a home grown Talent. They first Tried with A.J styles, and for a while i thought here is the guy that will help TNA become a force in wrestling, the guy was on top of the company, he was working with all the top stars in TNA and then they stop pushing him and he became just another guy. Then they tried again with Abyss, had i'm in a program with Sting. The program was well receive, fans on the internet started talking about the guy, then they stop pushing him and again became just another guy on the roster. After that you had Samoa Joe, Huge push for the guy, was well receive everywhere he went, Push to the moon. Was in the main event of Lockdown 2008 which is still to this day, the most bought TNA ppv in the company's history, then lost the belt and they stop pushing him and again he'S just another guy.

Bobby Roode who is getting the push right now will probably fell in the same category when he finally drop the belt. James is just the flavor of the year in TNA. The guy as alot of charisma but at the end of the day, he will fall into the shadows just like everybody else that got that huge push before him.

aB4o.jpeg

Look, look at that. Jesus among his people.

I would like to think people would pay to see Jesus, rather than just be tourists that get in for free to watch some of that 'rasslin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back