• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can someone explain this to me?

Wade's Public Transit Bomb

Championship Contender
gvbKr.gif

Found this on my internet exploits. It makes me laugh and blows my mind at the same time.

what's not to understand?

4 people mocking a bicycle. 1 guy the handlebars, another the seat (with his face in the handlebar guys ass), another on the bottom using his hands as pedals, and the 4th is the rider.

They are moving because they are on a people mover at an airport, which is basically a flat-ground escalator.

It got a chuckle. funny the first couple times, then watching it again and again it lost it's luster.

what's not to understand?

4 people mocking a bicycle. 1 guy the handlebars, another the seat (with his face in the handlebar guys ass), another on the bottom using his hands as pedals, and the 4th is the rider.

They are moving because they are on a people mover at an airport, which is basically a flat-ground escalator.

It got a chuckle. funny the first couple times, then watching it again and again it lost it's luster.

I thought i was the only one that noticed that :lol:
Hes pretty much motorboating the guy :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back