Can someone explain public punishment to me please?

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
I honestly don't get the WWE "punishing" Ryback, or Eva Marie, by making them do stupid shit, or embarrassing them in public. Aren't they homegrown WWE talents? Why would they damage their investment? It doesn't make any sense to me.

And before anyone says anything, I understand this is nothing new. It's just as dumb now as it was then.

I wouldn't call Maxim photo shoot deals and prime time television spots "public punishment" for a girl like Eva.

In Ryback's case it's just more kind of sad to watch, he even deleted all his offensive responses to fans of twitter, truly a shame.

I'm just so fucking confused at the state of wrestling journalism. It all just seems like contrived horseshit so blatantly and profoundly stupid that I'm frankly surprised that anyone with an IQ beyond the single digits is enabling it. It's kayfabe in and of itself. It's got its own little backstage storylines that amount to nothing more than fan fiction. And the worst part is, everybody fucking believes it.

We have people right in this very forum who respect fucking morons like Mike Killam, Nick Paglino, and those CSR downsies, who I'm pretty sure is, at this point, knowingly blowing smoke up all of your asses with all of their "inside sources" feeding everyone bullshit.

The entire pro-wrestling journalism industry is made up of people who are making actual, real life money reporting on shit that's happening behind the scenes of a fictional television show. Does anyone else see how crazy this is? How many times do the ACTORS and pro-wrestling names have to come out and tell you to stop paying attention to this shit before you all start understand how foolish you look?

Un-fucking-believable.

/rant

I think I recall you saying something about picking up a friend of hers once?

I think it's just a power move by the WWE. It's them just trying to say "Hey you did something we don't like & since we own you we can do whatever we want with you. Even damage your career." WWE seems to want everyone to play by their rules these days & be subservient. It's like asking why some Parents spank their kids, why a Dog owner sticks their dogs nose in it's mess if it goes inside the house or why a Pimp back hands his hoe. It's all about maintaining control & dominance.

Eh, I think everything is a work so my trust in them sheets is zero. I just dislike how they are using Eva Marie. Not every diva has to be a wrestler. Why would I want to see her wrestle?

WWE seems to want everyone to play by their rules these days & be subservient.

I would want people to play by my rules and be subservient. Freedom in the workplace is overrated.

Ryback just plain sucks, so he is being jobbed out. He is an abject failure, punishment or no punishment.

Eva Marie's character is supposed to be a cunty twat. So they are treating her character as such. Any "punishment" sent her way is strictly storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back