• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Santino actually wrestle?

Yep, he can wrestle. Look up a video online of when he debuted a while back. He won the IC title I believe, shortly after debuting. At first his gimmick was serious, and he showed he could wrestle. But he's so naturally gifted at comedy that he went in that direction very quickly.

You mean when he came out of the crowd to take on Umaga and Lashley came out and speared Umaga, to get Santino the win and IC title? :p

In all seriousness though, you're right. The guy can wrestle when he's put in a non-comedic situation. I'm hoping that this Kozlov/Santino pairing will give them both a needed push and help add some life to the tag team division. The Harts may be the champions, but they are the most dull team in the company. I'm hoping Santino/Kozlov turns into Head Cheese (Al Snow/Steve Blackman) 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back