Can I read all 7 Harry Potter books in a week?

Can I?

• Yes. You need a life.

• No. Your life is WZ.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The 7th book is crap. She really lost her touch in that one.

Yes, you could read them in a week, but what's the point? Go read something by Simon Kernick. Now that guy can write. Deadline is awesome.

And as I said, Severed is his low point. His other books are awesome. Trust me, you won't regret it. Obviously, to truly enjoy his books, you actually have to have an attention span longer than 5 seconds, so maybe that's your problem.

If she was reading the entire harry potter series her attention span would need to be longer than 5 seconds, so i dont think thats the problem.

That's easy 'Becca, imagine that the HP discussion on this site made me feel to read the 7th book again. So i dloaded it on the pc at around 2, was done reading by about 8 the same night. And that's including sleep, doing chores, wasn't on the pc for 10 hoours in all..It depends on how quick you read.

It's a psychology clinic where everyones appointments are on the hour. Lasting for an hour. So I'm busy on the hour. But apart from that I can do pretty mcuh anything. Hence the amount of time I spend on WZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back