Can I read all 7 Harry Potter books in a week?

Can I?

• Yes. You need a life.

• No. Your life is WZ.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. If i can read the 5th book in a day, you can read them in a week.

And it'll take a day to read the first 2 books.

I remember reading the first 3 or 4 when I was like 9 years old. It took me over a month to finish just 1 of them. I wasn't a very dedicated reader. Now, I haven't finished a novel in years.

Lets see the Fourth book took me 10 hours Total including Sleep and other stuff. The 5th took me 8 or so Hours. The Sixth took me as short as about 5.

Read 20000 Leagues Under the Sea, Journey to the centre of the Planet, War of the Worlds, Brave New World. There are Enough good books out there to read.

Harry Potter decreased in Readibility once the 6th year rolled around. I have yet to pick up the 7th book and read it.

You Know that an Author is desperate due to the need to release information about Characters after the books have been finished and that information has no bearing on the plot of the Books as well. So I am not reading the 7th Book based on Principle.

You Know that an Author is desperate due to the need to release information about Characters after the books have been finished and that information has no bearing on the plot of the Books as well. So I am not reading the 7th Book based on Principle.

Kinda your loss then.

She released info after, due to questions people kept asking.

Really Who gave a Fuck what sexuality that Dumbledore was? Because you don't need the entire Relationship with Grindlewald to mean anything other than one was a Dark Lord trying to take over the world.

Really Who gave a Fuck what sexuality that Dumbledore was? Because you don't need the entire Relationship with Grindlewald to mean anything other than one was a Dark Lord trying to take over the world.

I agree. People don't need to know. But it was internet forums about the books which in the end made her release all this info. She didn't feel the need to say it because it's not important. It's stupid fans who think they need to know and be right about every little thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back