Can i become a professional wrestler ?

KaiTherminate

I’m 18 years old, and i want to become a professional wrestler in future - is it too late to start ? I’ve never been interested in sports and other things, but now i became a huge fan of WWE, and i want to become a professional wrestler too. I’m planning to start my wrestling practice on September, but i want to know if there’s any chance for me to become a professional wrestler, because i’m really worried about this, i’m stressful, I can’t even sleep anymore..

And my height is 5’11” (182 cm) but my weight is 130 pounds..

Is there any hope for me ? Please let me know

i'm not an expert on this or anything but you're still young so it's still possible for you in my opinion if that's what you truly want to do. Like many famous wrestlers have said in the past, if that's your dream and your very serious about this go find the best wrestling school you can find, some would recommand tom prichard'S school in Tennessee which is probably one of the best school you could find and see if this is truly for you or not. If you want to do this solely because your a WWE fan then just don't do it since it's not a strong enough reason to do it and you will give up the minute it's going to get hard plus the chance of you making a living off pro wrestling are really slim right now.

It'll be a while before you get enrolled anywhere given social distancing etc.

I agree with what pyskohurricane said, if it's your dream then follow it. Better giving it a go than never knowing and kicking yourself in later years.

On the other hand, if it's something you've just gotten into because of friends, being housebound or you think you'll be rolling in dollars in 5 years time, think again.

It’s possible, you are still young. But you are definitely going to have to bulk up bro. Eat some red meat, pasta, and drink lots of milk. You need those calories and protein bro. Take your vitamins but I would recommend you stay away from “supplements” and just focus on eating and training for now.

start weight lifting. If you have the money, get a personal trainer. If not follow a beginner bodybuilding routine focusing on the 3 major compound lifts: Bench press, deadlifts and squats. Invest in either a home gym or a gym membership.

I would recommend you go to Calgary to get trained. Best in the world imo.

If you choose that life, you are basically choosing a life on the road travelling and getting beat up and being poor and broke for many years. If you understand that and are ok with it, best of luck to you bro.

that's interestig thread
o.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back