Can a G-Mod please do me a favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
Hey, I hate to be a bother guys, but people keep requesting sigs from me in my Showcase thread as opposed to my request thread. Doc is away right now, so he can't do anything. I was wondering if a mod can delete the post that is in my Showcase that is a request for a sig.

Please and Thank You,

Stinger :)

I already reported it. You should just do that in future, mate.

Thing is Dave, as a noob here, I once clicked the report button, and I ended up giving a guy a warning by accident. I guess now the report button is actually a report button, huh?

Thing is Dave, as a noob here, I once clicked the report button, and I ended up giving a guy a warning by accident. I guess now the report button is actually a report button, huh?

You what?

How the hell did that happen?

Either way, yes, the report button is used to report posts. Once you click on it, you can report it for any reason that meets the criteria. For example, the one in your showcase thread is spamming. You click on that and select the boolean of "Spamming" and hit report post and someone will get to it. I reported that post when I saw it and since Doc and the G-Mods are offline right now, it will take a while to get deleted. Just be patient.

You what?

How the hell did that happen?

Either way, yes, the report button is used to report posts. Once you click on it, you can report it for any reason that meets the criteria. For example, the one in your showcase thread is spamming. You click on that and select the boolean of "Spamming" and hit report post and someone will get to it. I reported that post when I saw it and since Doc and the G-Mods are offline right now, it will take a while to get deleted. Just be patient.

Thanks Dave, didnt know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back