Calgary Region, First Round: (3) Hart Foundation vs. (63) Eliminators

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Hart Foundation

• Eliminators

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Calgary Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Calgary Saddledome.

front.jpg

the-hart-foundation--large-msg-122866504419.jpg

3. Hart Foundation

Vs.

the-eliminators.jpg

63. Eliminators

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for THREE days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

Lopsided.

The Eliminators were a decent enough team, but The Hart Foundation would have taken this one & in the process, made their opponents look much better than they actually were. Bret would have picked them apart while Anvil did some smashing. The Hart Foundation walks off with a victory here.

I dislike The Eliminators, oh man do I dislike them. Not because they were bad, they were in fact pretty solid, but every time I envision them in my head I hear Joey Styles screaming "Total Elimination" in the most annoying high pitched Joey Styles voice ever. Seriously, ECW Joey Styles was dick.

I don't even like Hart and Neidhart, but they advance here.

I think this would actually be a pretty good match but even good matches can have obvious outcomes. We'd probably see a few fun spots in this one but ultimately the experience of The Hart Foundation would be too much for The Eliminators to overcome.

Hometowns usually don't mean a lot in these matches. It means EVERYTHING here. The Hart Foundation.. wrestling in the Saddledome against what amounts to a midcard tag team at best.

Give me the Hart Foundation in about 20 seconds.

The Eliminators were a much better team than this match seems to be implying and outside of Calgary (say in the Dudleyville Region), I may have made an argument for them... but it is in Calgary against the hometown heroes, so sorry lads but ya'll just got Totally Eliminated by the Pink & Black Attack!

The Eliminators are one of my favourite tag teams, they're two badass dudes that love to tear shit up and have a badass finisher, basically they're ECW's version of LOD. I was amazed by their athleticism and the things those two could pull off for such big, powerful guys. But as sad as it is for me to say, The Hart Foundation win here. I can't come up with anything for them against The Hart Foundation. I don't expect them to win the next WZ Tag Team Tournament if there is one, but hopefully, next time they get an easier tag team in the First Round, so they can at least advance to the Second Round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back