BWHAHAHA

This world obviously isn't up to your standards, we don't deserve you. You should teach us all a lesson and kill yourself.

This world obviously isn't up to your standards, we don't deserve you. You should teach us all a lesson and kill yourself.

Look, that might be your answer to things, because, well, you seem sad an pathetic, but, me, well, I am not. It's funny how it takes me writing something the lil bitch to come out. You guys can't do anything unless I say something apparently.

We should all be nicer to Yeh 2.0.

He gets unusually irritable when people challenge his point-of-view; has difficulties learning most vocabulary, yet 'respite worker' is a term he is very familiar with; he interprets events in a very self-centric fashion; and finds repetitive behavior incredibly calming.

He's pretty obviously autistic, guys. Kinda feel bad that I didn't notice this earlier.

He gets unusually irritable when people challenge his point-of-view; has difficulties learning most vocabulary, yet 'respite worker' is a term he is very familiar with; he interprets events in a very self-centric fashion; and finds repetitive behavior incredibly calming.

He's pretty obviously autistic, guys. Kinda feel bad that I didn't notice this earlier.

I came to that conclusion provided he isn't a troll.

Or he could be both.

Like the majority of prisoners, whatever entertainment value he gets from doing whatever he thinks he's doing, his returns and posts are diminishing. It can only be "fun" for so long.

I see the "Boohoo lil bitch crew" decided to "flex the little muscle" by altering my original post again. It's hilarious that the "Boohoo lil bitch crew" is so fucking pathetic that they can't defend the behaviors of the rest of the WZ ******s, so the solution is to alter the truth. Keep it up lil bitch, I know this is all you have.

Actually, lil bitch, I don't become irritable. I just laugh at you pathetic losers who can't actually write with any truth, logic or sense, and have to resort to changing my posts. Anything you collective band of moron accounts says, I am able to refute, and then you clowns repeat what I say as an attempt to insult me since you're unable to be creative on your own. Then I decide to go away for a few days, and your ****** accounts suddenly stop posting. I realize that you seem to wait for me to say something so that you have something to do, but really, your respite worker could put corks on knitting needles or give you a circle of paper and safety scissors to do arts and crafts. Of course, then they'd have to spend time with you, and even getting paid, it wouldn't be worth it.

The forums were here before you, they will be here after you. You are just temporary amusement.

Dance monkey. Dance.

No. We're not doing this anymore. I'm not knowingly picking on an autistic kid.

It's nice that your fragile self esteem has finally reached the heights that you will no longer pick on yourself, lil bitch. Now, go back to counting toothpicks, Rain Man, and let the adults have a conversation.

No. We're not doing this anymore. I'm not knowingly picking on an autistic kid.

The autistic thing makes perfect sense when you break it all down like that. Textbook, really. Plus he already admitted to bullshitting, so there isnt much point anymore after that.

The autistic thing makes perfect sense when you break it all down like that. Textbook, really. Plus he already admitted to bullshitting, so there isnt much point anymore after that.

I know you can't be talking about me because 1) I haven't lied and 2) I wouldn't have "admitted to bullshitting", because that would be a lie. So, I guess, you also realize that "Rayne" was writing about himself being autistic. Maybe you, as a mentally ******ed person yourself, could offer lil bitch support.

But, really, you'd have trouble finding a point even if you sharpened both ends of a pencil, so you may wish to focus on more attainable goals, like not shitting your pants, lil bitch.

Problem with that is that lil bitch has been changing my posts, moron. You see, lil bitch gets this tiny bit of power in his volunteer position, and this is his lil bitch way of using it. And, for the record, I will never have to try to be better than you. If I were so stupid that I had to put effort in on here, I'd probably just end it all.

I'm not trying to insult you anymore. You no longer have to do that thing where you repeat what someone says back to them, immediately after they say it.

Autism is a severely misunderstood disease, and you deserve our compassion and pity. I'll see if we can't get a benefit going to help out your home health care provider.

Problem is- consistency. You are nothing if not annoying & consistent. So, considering every time someone fucked with your post\thread you whined about it, I am not buying it. Nice try though...

Now say goodnight, Fudd - All autistic kids must be in bed before midnight & we have a charity event to plan.

Don't insult him for being autistic. He has a hard enough time identifying and fitting into social constructs as it is.

I'm not trying to insult you anymore. You no longer have to do that thing where you repeat what someone says back to them, immediately after they say it.

Autism is a severely misunderstood disease, and you deserve our compassion and pity. I'll see if we can't get a benefit going to help out your home health care provider.

Look, lil bitch, you don't need to take pity on the people who have to deal with you. Well, ok, you can take pity on your dad for being a second late pulling out, but the rest of the world doesn't need your pity. You're a pathetic loser who hasn't accepted his 'special' little place. So, what do you do? You get your respite worker to write down all the insults you hear people say about you all day, and try to use them here. That's cute!! But seriously, of the millions of sperm that your old man shot into old echo cunt, you're the one that got through? Fuck, your parents must stare at you in disappointment every second of their lives and wonder what inexplicably terrible things they must have done in a previous life to deserve to be cursed with such a disgusting piece of shit as a child.

Problem is- consistency. You are nothing if not annoying & consistent. So, considering every time someone fucked with your post\thread you whined about it, I am not buying it. Nice try though...

Now say goodnight, Fudd - All autistic kids must be in bed before midnight & we have a charity event to plan.

And, again, you seem to think that I care what you think, lil bitch. I don't. You're an idiot and I am not. You believe that it's funny and witty that a lil bitch changes my posts. I sit back and laugh at you as the piece of trash you are, and write off my internet bill as charity work (by the way, good job stealing material, moron) for keeping mentally ******ed people such as yourself busy.

You can stop with the name calling. It's over. If I had realized earlier that you had a legitimate social handicap and weren't just an obnoxious douche, I never would have gotten started down this road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back