• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BWAET Round 1 Match 1

/

• Crock

• Child Molester

Results are only viewable after voting.

gd

Plump, Juicy User
Round one starts off with a bang as Southwest Utah's native son, who also happens to be the most desparate man in this tourney, Crock, takes on a mountain of a task in the first round in the form of the autistic former pro wrestler and convicted child rapist Deexter Jorgan.

Poll will be open for 25 hours.

I was going to vote for child molester but then I read the OP and realized the child molester is Deexter, and I would be disgusted with myself if I voted for Deexter.

I don't think it's called child molesting in Utah. I think it's called marriage.

What can I say? The younger the better. Once the vagina starts to sag like a wizard's sleeve, it's time to go to the elementary school and get a new one.

Round one starts off with a bang as Southwest Utah's native son, who also happens to be the most desparate man in this tourney, Crock, takes on a mountain of a task in the first round in the form of the autistic former pro wrestler and convicted child rapist Deexter Jorgan.

Poll will be open for 25 hours.

An autistic kid fell on my knee once and I tore my meniscus and my ACL. I just saw them as being all the same after that. So I voted for Crock.

I'm going with the man from Johnny Utah's southwest region. That guy is radical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back