• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buzzsaw Kick or Orton's Punt of Doom?

Which is more effective, Buzzsaw kick or Punt of Doom?

• Buzzsaw Kick

• Punt of Doom

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's no different than certain finishers being booked as more lethal. The Last Ride is meant to attract a 2-count now, yet the Batista Bomb is knocking you out for a 3-count. Why does it surprise anyone, or even warrant mention, that it's the way it's booked? You're absolutely right, but this is the world of wrestling. The Rock Bottom was the same thing as the Book End, but didn't do the same damage because how it was meant to sell.

Obviously the Buzzsaw Kick. I believe a kick the the skull from a karate master as was Tajiri's gimmick would be much more effective then a kick to the head from Randy Ortan. I think both moves would be equally effective but when push comes to shove, the Buzzsaw kick.

The Rock Bottom was the same thing as the Book End, but didn't do the same damage because how it was meant to sell.

I agree but the Rock seemed to always have more hang time when it came to the Rock Bottom so it looked more effective. It wasn't so much as how the announcers plugged it as much as how it looked. I mean the Rock Bottom had a kickback type of effect that sent the Rock up in the air when he nailed it. Booker's sort of just was a crisp slam and then that was it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back