Burnout Paradise

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
God, this game is really awful. If there's one thing that would've ruined the exceptional Burnout series it's going free-roaming. And it has, it really has. Burnout Revenge is much, much better and Paradise is going back to the shop - it's a waste of money and time. Also, the first car handles like you're using the SIXAXIS. I'm no beginner, but even I couldn't do anything half decent with that half-functional piece of crap.

People say that this game is good online. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a shit. I don't have online and I don't want a dozen obnoxious Americans (sorry) yelling "dude, you're, like, totally a noob" at me anyway. Criterion is one more developer on my "I fucking hate these groups of people" list. Unless they make a sequel to Black, without an online mode.

I find the game to be actually pretty good. It is a little boring because with the free-roaming, you don't have a mode where you could get pursuited by cops like in Need For Speed or Driver. It's a good game nonetheless. But Burnout 2: Point of Impact remains the best in the series thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back