• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bundesliga to Fox Sports

scomvp316

Getting Noticed By Management
Fox Sports have obtained the rights to air Bundesliga Soccer starting in the season of 2015-2016 and will last until 2020 in US
On all devices every Bundesliga match will be available including Super Cup and relegation playoff
Last five years Bundesliga has been the best futbol league proving over the last two years with Bayern Munchen the kings of Europe
I haven't seen the ratings for EPL on NBCSN but I am sure its less than when it was in the care of Fox Sports
With this deal and recently GOLTV losing other leagues I would imagine GOLTV will merge with BEIN

I can't imagine myself giving it a shot though, anyway. I would say that who knows maybe if I see it on and there's nothing to watch I'd flip it on for a bit, but I hardly even do that with hockey and it's always aired here. Heck even basketball isn't a sport I flip on too often, and I follow that one.

Just isn't my sport, and I'm not sure if it'll be for a lot of other people either. I'm sure it'll get some viewership, but I just can't imagine it getting enough for Fox Sports to be able to support it.

Last five years Bundesliga has been the best futbol league

Bull.fucking.shit.

You mean the best league is the one where Bayern Munich thrash everyone and win the league with at least 5 games to spare every season?
Hell people go on about how boring the Spanish league is, it at least has had 2 titans battling it out non stop for the last 10 years(even longer the that in fact with breaks in between).

And once a team manages to break that monopoly for a season like Dortmund, Stuttgart or Werder Bremen then Bayern retaliate by buying their best players bettering themselves and weakening their rivals(Lewandowski, Gotze, Klose, Gomez etc..)which sets said team back years, Stuttgart and Bremen haven't come close to the title since.

As of today Bayern are 13 points ahead of second placed Leverkusen. What the fucks exciting about that?
In the premier league only 4 points separate 1st from 4th and all of the top 4 have looked vunerable at times meaning it's going to go right down to the wire.

proving over the last two years with Bayern Munchen the kings of Europe

Kings? Fucking kings?
It took them 3 finals in the last 4 years to finally win the big one, kings don't choke on the big stage. Barcelona were "kings"(i hate that word) due to their sustained success on the big stage and at times looked unbeatable under Guardiola, Bayern came very close to getting knocked out by Arsenal last year. Bayern still have a long way to go before you can call them kings.

American soccer fans care for premier league and champions league only. There is one german team that us fans know, that wont be enough. Fs1 were late into the sports game. They have aquired the worst broadcasting rights. Ufc, nascar, mike francesa and bundesliga. It really is the leftovers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back