Bum Fluff Beards

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
What is it with teenage lads trying to grow beards? Trying to grow one when you can't just makes you look silly. I never tried to grow a beard until I had actual stubble. And I then realised that I couldn't pull one off.

Yea i see it all the time. People with little patches on there face here and there. What I found to be the truth though, and helpful if you ARE trying to grow a beard, is that the more often you shave your face, the faster and thicker your hair will grow back. I need to shave everyday as part of my uniform standards and requirements. Well I tell you what, I have a thick 5 o' clock shadow by the time I get home.

What I found to be the truth though, and helpful if you ARE trying to grow a beard, is that the more often you shave your face, the faster and thicker your hair will grow back.

Yeah, you have no fricken idea. I dispise that too. I have different times, when I like different versions of facial hair. Goatee, Beard, chin strap, clean shaven, etc, etc.. but it sucks when it grows back more, & more.. AND MORE.

What is it with teenage lads trying to grow beards? Trying to grow one when you can't just makes you look silly. I never tried to grow a beard until I had actual stubble. And I then realised that I couldn't pull one off.

Just to be cool, look like a man when they are not. I never thought about it too much as a teen, but now I have a thick beard. But teen boys want to look grownup, its the same with girls and makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back