• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bully Ray Says Dixie Has Most Heat in TNA; Promises to Put Her Through a Table

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
If you haven't checked it out yet, Bully Ray as part of his podcast rounds stopped over with Roddy Piper's Piper's Pit (Episode 11), and in speaking about his time with TNA and his current run, when asked about Carter had this to say (paraphrased):

Roddy Piper: Who do they have in TNA that they can put against you right now?

Bully Ray: "You're asking me for a monster heel then. The person that has the most heat in TNA right now is Dixie Carter."

RP: "Really?"

BR: "Yeah, and I know what wrestling fans and what wrestling minds are going to say — "Well, you can't pay it off". I say bullshit. Because I'm promising you and I'm guaranteeing you that I'm gonna pay it off. Somehow, someway, whether it's when TNA does their TV shows in Pennsylvania this coming week or when we're in New York City, I guarantee that I'm gonna take the most hated woman in pro wrestling, and the one woman that nobody respects in professional wrestling, and I'm gonna jack her up and put her through at table."​

Now, say what you will about Carter the television character, but I doubt you can find a fan on the planet who doesn't want to see this happen, for whatever the reason, especially TNA fans who've invested in the company over the years, and have sat back in watching this Six Tables, Six Victims angle they've run with Bully Ray, who is fast-tracking his way to being the top face in the company despite not having the World Title.

All I can say is please, please, please let this happen on the 27th — that's the day I'm in the crowd, and I'll go off the fucking wall for a spot like that.

Trish Stratus, Lita, Torrie Wilson, octogenarian Mae Young, and even the "Duchess of Dudleyville" herself Stacy Keibler amongst others all found themselves lying in table wreckage at the hands of the Bully. It may have been a few years, but the man has no problem turning the fairer sex into table fodder. And sometimes TNA will push the line slightly to pay-off an angle so I never doubted that we would eventually get the end game of this tease, but we clearly have had to wait to see it occur in the Manhattan Center.

Also- much respect to Dixie if she goes through with it. No one is forcing a nearly fifty year old president of a corporation and heiress to a billion dollar oil fortune to allow herself to be driven through a table by a 300 pound man on national television. If Dixie is on board with the pay-off to this angle, that's good on her.

This has to happen.

If it doesn't, the whole thing is a massive waste of time. It's the same concept as James Storm at Lockdown 2012. Everything has been set up perfectly, but if they don't pull the trigger then it's a waste of everyone's time and patience. Dixie being the most hated person in TNA means she has to get her comeuppance eventually. If not, then why in the world have we sat through her horrible speeches and that awful song of hers for so many weeks?

I may be totally wrong on this but I thought Spike didn't allow man on woman violence on Impact.
If that's the case then this would have to happen on pay per view.

I only watch off and on so I may not be the best judge of this but I can't remember a recent time where a man has physically attacked a woman on Impact.

However if Bully is allowed to put Dixie through a table whatever venue they're in is going to explode. It's going to be a very memorable spot in TNA history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back