• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bryan/Kane where is this leading?

Fansince1992

Getting Noticed By Management
Daniel Bryan is currently Fueding with two guys at the same time. WWE Champion CM Punk and Kane. Lots to think about here. The Questions are:

- Where does Kane fit into this?

I got a feeling it could be a Kane face turn. When DB pummeled Kane with a chair on SD, Kane carried on with the match (Face Like). Before we have seen Kane run off (Heel like) or do Suprise attacks, examples are his recent fueds with Cena and Orton (Heel like) I just don't know how Kane's gimmick would fit a Face unless they tweeked it.

- Heel vs Heel is pretty Rare, is there a Future face turn for Bryan or Kane?

This is why i think one of them (Bryan or Kane) might slowly become Face, unless a Triple Threat match between Punk Kane and Bryan is planned somewhere down the line. 1 Face vs 2 Heels.

- Is Kane going to get a WWE Title shot?

Like i said in the last question Kane could get a Shot at the Title in a Triple Threat match. Doesn't look like Kane is being used to make DB look strong, DB does look pretty scared of The Big Red Monster.

Whatever happens i'm quite interested to see why Kane is involved with Daniel Bryan while he is Fueding with Punk for the WWE Title.

Thoughts?

To what extent can you prove that Kane is feuding or about to, with Daniel Bryan. CM Punk got Kane to attack Bryan as revenge, now this to me seems what a face would do; attack a heel for attacking him. The truth is, Kane is a heel - even more than a hell - he's a monster. If a monster gets provoked, it will fight back.

How does Kane fit into all this? If Kane feuds with Punk - this would be a good match. If you forget about the promos that would build up to this - the match already looks already good with it being on the card.

Furthermore - I want to question why Daniel Bryan has been in the title scene for so long. I know he has talent, for me in my opinion, don't you think the WWE having been stuffing him down our throats for too long. Bryan is a talented competitor but he is lacking is charisma. In my eyes he was not deserved to replace Jericho in the title scene.

To what extent can you prove that Kane is feuding or about to, with Daniel Bryan.

Because Daniel Bryan interupted Kane's Entrance, steel chair in hand. It's not going to end there surely. While Jericho fueded with Punk around Wrestlemania it was just the two of them with no one else involved. Kane is pretty much involved here. Wouldn't it be pretty pointless if Kane just let Bryan's actions pass?

Perhaps they don't want Punk to beat Bryan Cleanly and Kane might cost Bryan the WWE title at No Way Out. At Over The Limit Punk defended his title but Bryan had him pinned. I think they might want to question Punk beating Bryan clean so have Kane involved to deny Bryan the Strap.

don't you think the WWE having been stuffing him down our throats for too long.

It's a good thing they are ramming him down our throats. He deserves the much attention he is getting right now.

If Kane is going to retire soon, I think Bryan should be the person to do it, furthering his feud with Punk. I would love to see Punk and Bryan right over summer, full of different gimmick matches, starting with a submission match at No Way Out.

If Kane isn't going to retire, I want this to be dropped now. The focus should be for the Title, not on the people involved. Get Kane to feud with Barrett when he returns, or feud with someone else, just not in the title scene.

I believe the idea is to turn Kane face in order to balance out the heel/face ratio. With Show turning heel, there were no (credible) super heavyweights on the face side, so Kane had to turn.

To what extent can you prove that Kane is feuding or about to, with Daniel Bryan. CM Punk got Kane to attack Bryan as revenge, now this to me seems what a face would do; attack a heel for attacking him. The truth is, Kane is a heel - even more than a hell - he's a monster. If a monster gets provoked, it will fight back.

Do you watch Smackdown? If so and you haven't yet I'm not one to spoil it on you, but go watch it and you will see why it looks like a DB v Kane feud is looking likely

How does Kane fit into all this? If Kane feuds with Punk - this would be a good match. If you forget about the promos that would build up to this - the match already looks already good with it being on the card.

How does he fit in? He is a big monster who goes around beating up people when he wants to, in the two weeks leading up to OTL he was used and manipulated by both DB and Punk to do there bidding in beating the other guy up. Furthermore does he need a reason other than he is a big angry monster and he wants the title? The match would be good though as both men are sound in the ring and can hold their own on the mic.

Furthermore - I want to question why Daniel Bryan has been in the title scene for so long. I know he has talent, for me in my opinion, don't you think the WWE having been stuffing him down our throats for too long. Bryan is a talented competitor but he is lacking is charisma. In my eyes he was not deserved to replace Jericho in the title scene.

Why has he been in the title scene so long? Because he should be that's why. He is over (as a matter of fact he is so over with the whole yes thing that the crowd say it for people hitting moves now, just like wooo for a chop.) and he is great in the ring so why not have him there, he is also a great foil for Punk at some stage. They have a huge history together and both are highly regarded as pro wrestlers. Kids have Cena and adults have those 2 everyone is happy lol.

They're planting the seed for a feud between Daniel Bryan and Kane. It's a great way to divert Bryan from CM Punk so he can have another contender for the WWE title.

Probably not. Kane does whatever he wants and Bryan is just being a heel. Kane might appear somewhat face-ish given the circumstances on how the feud started, but he'll be a heel again in no time.

I doubt anytime soon. My money is on Kane going after Bryan instead of the title.

You are reading way too much into this...Kane is being used as a prop between the feud of punk and bryan, its so simple. Kane will stay heel end of, I prefer him as a heel than a face

1. I'd like if Kane was put on as a third wheel for the Punk/Bryan matches to keep their matches from going stale. I could see Kane getting in on the ground floor at No Way Out and Bryan/Kane being involved in one of the Money In The Bank matches but I think Kane/Bryan's being used as an excuse to keep Bryan away from Punk to move the WWE title feud to someone else like Tensai.

2. WWE's already fighting the grain with the Bryan heel turn and he's kind of riding the rails. I See the feud with Kane being that medium to keep him on that rail but as far as a Kane turn I don't forsee it happening and being a good thing.

3. Like said he could be but he won't be going in alone, if he's involved with the WWE title picture at all it will be as a third wheel for Punk/Bryan.

To start with it seemed like Kane was just being used as a weapon for Punk or Bryan to hurt the other but it now seems like they are going to add Kane to the feud, possibly a triple threat match in the future, which I would welcome. I also think AJ is going to become increasingly more important in this feud.

Probably a feud between the two of them if you believe the dirt sheets. Apparently the whole reason Cody lost the IC title was to push him into the WWE title picture. I remember reading on the home page that the Punk/Bryan feud is supposed to end with No Way Out.

I don't think Kane is going to get a wwe title shot and if he does then I doubt they'll go with him winning it given his age.

I loved Kane when he first exploded onto the screens of sports entertainment and burned down arena's everywhere he went but the lack of attention he's got from wwe as far as main-eventing and hard hitting storylines go makes me just want to see him finish his career with a fairly good reputation still in tact.

I hate Daniel Bryan and he makes me embarrassed to call myself a wwe fan. I can't see how a monstrous force of destruction like Kane can be made into a face, its been done before and the novelty wears off (except when he tagged with xpac) and he doesn't get cool again until he shows his true mental illness once more and does something sinister.

So what I want to see happen is this: A triple threat match for the wwe title between Kane, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk in the main event of a ppv. Daniel Bryan turned face with Kane booked to lose to him but kane knows Daniel Bryan isn't good for business despite what management thinks so he refuses to stay down and shoots on Daniel Bryan causing security to have to intervene. Bryan gets taught a serious physical lesson not to mess with the big dudes. Kane gets fired from wwe for misconduct but stays well respected by people like me who hate the direction wwe is going in and people who just hate daniel bryan and gets a lifetime rep for being real and awesome.

For all the Daniel Bryan fans don't worry CM Punk will be there to stop it getting too out of control.

Bryan vs. Kane could be something of a temporary feud to give Bryan something to do for a while before resuming his feud with Punk at a later date. As we saw in his feud with Big Show & Mark Henry, Bryan is able to pull damn good matches in a David vs. Goliath scenario. Inside the ring, Kane has more ability than either Henry or Show. Kane is someone that doesn't get enough credit for his ability inside the ring. I agree that he's a little slow sometimes, but he's easily among the best workers of his size range that I've seen.

It's possible that this feud could be used as a face turn for one of them. Bryan is hugely over right now. Even though he does get a lot of cheers, he also gets a lot of heat as well. Bryan's been great as a heel, I think he's more comfortable playing a heel. Since going heel, I think Bryan has been able to come out of his shell a little, he seems much more confident now, so maybe he'll be able to be an entertaining face. As for Kane, he simply works much better as a heel. Everything about his current look, his character, his continuous references to being "the Devil's favorite demon" practically scream heel.

It's also certainly possible that they're going to be in a three way feud with Punk over the title. Having Kane injected into the feud would be a way to keep the title on Punk while keeping Bryan's heat up. After all, in a three way, Bryan doesn't have to get beaten by Punk to lose.

Kane is getting older, still in great shape and can still go, but I don't see him being around more than a couple of years. He's had a helluva career and he frequently looks good even in defeat. Punk keeping the title against Kane just adds all that much more credibility to Punk. As for Bryan, even if their feud is just something of an intermediate program before Bryan resumes things with Punk, using Kane to put Bryan over & to generally just keep building him up is a good use of an aging but still capable veteran.

Daniel Bryan is currently Fueding with two guys at the same time. WWE Champion CM Punk and Kane. Lots to think about here. The Questions are:

I can imagine one of two things happening. Bryan/Punk may be the summer feud, and once fall rolls around, Kane and Bryan might officially begin to feud. They may be teasing that now, like they did with Bryan/Punk months ago on Raw. Or, Kane might actually become a part of this feud, making it a triangle feud. With this, there would be multiple triple threat matches for the title.

Bryan is becoming face if anyone here. He's already like Randy Orton a couple of years ago: WWE was pushing him as a heel, but the fans loved him so they cheered him, making him a face. The fans are crazy about Bryan, with "Yes!" chants and "Yes!" shirts. I can't express how much I hope Kane remains heel. I hate friendly giants, and Kane is such a better heel. He looks crazy, and is so talented at playing the part.

Kane had his "thank you" run with the world heavyweight championship in 2010, just like Mark Henry late last year. Kane has been in the WWE for about 15 years. He's a very talented superstar, but he doesn't have much time less. I could see him getting a last title run here, or just getting to be involved in the feud.

Whatever happens i'm quite interested to see why Kane is involved with Daniel Bryan while he is Fueding with Punk for the WWE Title.

Thoughts?

I really don't think Bryan is feuding with Kane and I think you've missed the point. Kane beat on Daniel Bryan because of the little chair and CM Punk incident. Bryan tagged him back for it because they're trying to make Bryan look hot for his upcoming match with CM Punk. That's it. I'd be surprised it this goes anywhere further than that.

Firstly, you don't often ever get a feud with more than two guys or sides (factions) at the same time. Even if a match is a triple threat match, usually two guys are feuding and another is thrown in to excite the mixture. In most cases in this situation they'd have had Bryan hit Kane and then Kane demolish Bryan back and leave it rest there. Here, they need to put heat on Bryan and so they need to show he's the sort of guy who wants the last word, or chair shot in this case, that he isn't willing to just leave it at a 1 for 1 because he's not a fair guy.

I'd be surprised if this leads anywhere from now on. But if it does, it won;t be until after Bryan and Punk have exhausted their feud.

I really don't think Bryan is feuding with Kane and I think you've missed the point. Kane beat on Daniel Bryan because of the little chair and CM Punk incident. Bryan tagged him back for it because they're trying to make Bryan look hot for his upcoming match with CM Punk. That's it. I'd be surprised it this goes anywhere further than that.

You could be right but i just can't see a Deranged Monster like Kane not making another attack on Bryan. I think what most people are saying is probably the right scenario here that Kane is there to help Bryan look the part in his upcoming match with Punk at No Way Out, and Bryan/Kane could possibly Fued so Punk can take on someone different for the Strap, to resume the Punk/Bryan Fued at a later date.

So the consensus here is that after Kane finally finished his terribly booked Ryder feud on the YouTube pre-show he is now going to hop into the WWE title picture? No Way Out is still 20 days away, I am sure Kane will fade out of this feud. I think they are actually going to do this Punk/Bryan feud right (it's kind of hard to screw up at this point). Submission match at No Way Out.

I'd like to think they're just setting the ground work for a triple threat at No Way Out. Kane had his match with Punk, where he beat the hell out of Punk after Punk thought he attacked him with a chair thanks to D-Bry, the following Mon. on RAW we saw Punk introduce D-Bry's opponent, Kane, & then sat & did Commentary before getting up grabbing a chair to hit Kane with, D-Bry took the chair & Kane saw it in his hand thinking he was the one going to use it, he then destroyed Bryan, after the match Punk attack Bryan, & then this past Fri. we saw Bryan consistently running down to the ring with a chair in hand distracting Kane, ultimately costing him the match. Nobody new as of yet has set up to feud with Punk for the WWE title which leaves me to beleive the Punk/Dryan feud is not finished with yet, plus they're being advertised on house shows through till August. I think they're just trying to work Kane into the mix & set up a triple threat for the WWE title at NWO, likely inside a cage where Bryan won't be able to run away or grab a chair.

I really don't think this will lead to anything. There is no way they would break up the Punk and Bryan feud possibly turning Kane a monster heel although not a very convincing one face. All I see this as is Bryan getting revenge.

Punk and Bryan will continue their feud, well that would be the smartest thing to do but WWE creative aren't known for being very smart are they?. So we could see a Bryan/Kane feud or even a Bryan/Kane/Punk feud. But hopefully we don't.

My guess this is all leading to a triple threat match between these guys at No Way Out. Punk & Bryan have faced Kane and he beat them both up already, Bryan a little worse. Bryan attacks Kane but he isn't done with Punk yet. Kane can go on to attack Punk in a similar manner that he did with Bryan. Kane can be like a tool that Bryan & Punk keep using to hurt each other. Then Kane can figure this out and destroy them both thus setting up the triple threat.

This would keep the Bryan/Punk feud going on longer but keep it fresh by adding Kane for this ppv. Punk or Bryan, doesn't really matter, can go over Kane at NWO maybe in cheap fashion for Bryan or clean for Punk or whatever. This way at MITB Bryan & Punk can meet again maybe a stip added to it like submission. He get a very technical submission match from them at MITB then I believe Summerslam is right around the corner and I would absolutely love to see them finish the feud in an Iron Man Match. These guys can put on 30 minute classics at each ppv and still keep in fresh because their move sets are so vast and they know each other so well.

I think they are leading to a triple threat Wwe Championship match at No Way Out between Kane, Daniel Bryan and Cm Punk. Which Kane will win and become the Champion, after that Kane will feud with Cm Punk over the summer and then around Hell in a Cell time he will turn Face after getting attacked by Bryan and they will start a face vs Heel feud for the Wwe Championship.

No, neither one of them will be turning face. Kane just like Undertaker pretty much all of his career has been a neutral kind of guy.

It would be pretty sweet if they made it a Triple Threat.
I wonder what show the guy is watching that said the fans are behind Bryan... Most shows I have watched were always mixed reactions Yes! - No! chants... One time on smackdown the whole crowd seemed like No!'s.

I think they are leading to a triple threat Wwe Championship match at No Way Out between Kane, Daniel Bryan and Cm Punk. Which Kane will win and become the Champion, after that Kane will feud with Cm Punk over the summer and then around Hell in a Cell time he will turn Face after getting attacked by Bryan and they will start a face vs Heel feud for the Wwe Championship.

I really would love to see Kane win either the WWE title or WHC. For all he's done for the company, the guy deserves another "Thank You" reign. His run as WHC two years ago (and the events leading up to it) made for some good TV, but afterwards, WTF happened? Kane is a true legend in the wrestling business and he deserves another title reign far more than the John Cenas and Randy Ortons of this world. For Christ's Sake, those two combined have had 20 some WWE title and WHC reigns! Kane definitely deserves a third reign....and soon. (The guy is 45 years old.)

I don't want to see Kane turn face however. He flip-flops way too much. (Just like Big Show.)

I think it might be leading to Bryan winning the WWE title and extend the feud with Punk. Have a triple threat match at No way out, Bryan pins Kane to win the title and at the next ppv,Bryan Vs. Punk. I have the feeling Kane is there so that Bryan can win the title without pinning CM Punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back