Brooke Hogan wants you to stop picking on her.

LSN80

King Of The Ring
A bit of a lighter subject today.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20518225,00.html?Cnn=yes

In essence, Brooke posed nude for PETA, completely naked and trapped inside a cage. 23 year old Brooke, an avid animal lover, posed naked in said cage as a nod to the animal cruelty inflicted by humans. Noone is taking Brooke to task for that. In what much have been an awkward birthday moment for the Hulkster, his daughter took him to the unveiling of the nude photo on his 58 year old birthday. While some of the criticism has been levied at Brooke for ****ing herself out, most have been for her and the perceived "odd" relationship she has with her father. To those people, Brooke tweeted the following:
"Im SO sick of people saying me and my dad are in some perverted relationship. Go home and do your own thing! Stop picking on me!"

I see it as odd behavior for a daughter to bring her father to the unveiling of a nude photo of herself. Hogan is a polarizing figure, and its not as if he and Brooke haven't been mentioned in the past with the suggestion of an incestuous relationship. With the fame involving the Hogan's, the scrutiny is only going to be worst. With said relationship having been written of before, it probably wasn't wise of Brooke to bring her father to said unveiling. Wrong or right, she's opening her and her father up to public criticism with decisions such as this.

Sources from the unveling at Miami's Cafeina Lounge noted that the Hulkster even took a picture with the photo. However, it wasn't just him striking a pose with the picture, and it was hardly scandolous. A unnamed source at the unveiling said the following:

"When Hulk saw the racy photo of his daughter, he posed in front of her picture hiding her private parts with his hands,"

Sounds like the act of a protective father to me, but also strange at the same time. The photo is going to be posted in an exhibition called "Women in Cages", with 80% of the proceeds going to PETA. As you can see from the article above, the photo is already viral, so Im not sure what the elder Hogan was attempting to do. Hulk hasn't spoken publicly about the pictures, but here's your chance:

Thoughts on Brooke brining her father to the unveiling of a nude photo of herself?

Any thoughts on the Hulkster posing with the photo in the way he did?

All other discussion or thoughts on the topic are welcome as always.

"When Hulk saw the racy photo of his daughter, he posed in front of her picture hiding her private parts with his hands,"

Sounds like the act of a protective father to me...

Sounds to me like a case of closing the barn door after the horse has gotten out. The damn picture was already taken and already on display; what's the sense of sense of Hulk trying to protect his daughter's purity at that point? If he was truly embarrassed by it, he shouldn't have attended the ceremony .......and if he was proud of it, he shouldn't have been using the 24-inch pythons to try and cover the photo up.

Speaking of covering up, it sure is ironic to read of Brooke telling people to stop picking on her, since she was willing to share her life with a national TV audience in her family's "reality" show. (That's "reality" in parentheses since the whole "love in the family" thing was about as real as "Peter Pan.")

After "Hogan Knows Best" (another misnomer), wasn't there briefly a "Brooke Knows Best?" I never saw it, but if it consisted of Brooke sharing the intimate details of her life with the immediate world, she shouldn't be asking people not to pick on her.

Once you open the door, you don't get to control who walks through it.

To put things in perspective, people, especially the Ultimate Warrior have been fueling a nasty rumor that the Hogans are some sort of sexually perverse family. This is on some borderline conspiracy theory stuff, and when you're a young girl whos mom is dating someone who could be your boyfriend, your brother goes to jail, and your dad want to tell the entire world how he was contemplating suicide the last thing you need is people telling you that you're fucking your father. Actually put yourself in her shoes, and picture people saying that you habitually have intercourse with one of your parents and that stuff of taboo sexual nature is normal in your family.

A lot of stars go nude for the PETA campaign, so if you think Brooke is dirty for that then you must thing anyone else out there with a good body, money, and a place in their hearts for animals is a pervert. She brought her dad because she knows everyone wants to see him. The picture doesnt show her privates and bringing her dad who is know to overreact to thing like that just makes for a funny memory. Its kind of heartbraking how people legitimately believe she has intercourse with her father because she took a barely nude photo to support animals and happened to be with her dad when it was unveiled. Hulk posed the way he did because hes playing the role of the overprotective father. What do you want him to do, pretend to finger her picture while the camera men are snapping photos?

Hulk posed the way he did because hes playing the role of the overprotective father. What do you want him to do, pretend to finger her picture while the camera men are snapping photos?

OMFG I absolutly LOL'd at that man!

I think its pretty unfair on Brooke that people make all these jokes about her and the Hulkster's "odd" relationship, myself included. Its pretty certain that they don't have that kind of relationship, although the one they do have seems kinda weird.

I dont think her posing nude is a problem, its obviously for a good cause but I can 100% see why Hogan would be awkward about it and pretend to cover up his Daughter's rude parts. He probably had no idea how to act.

However, Brooke going on about how she is being picked on, and to leave her alone etc.....babe, you basically showed every aspect of your family's strange parralel universe life on your own TV show, so people are obviously going to have opinions of you. You never worked a day in your life, you used your Father's name and fame in order to start a pop career when you have almost zero talent, and you are one of the most spoiled people I have ever seen. People are jealous of your lifestyle, people think you don't deserve any of the things you have. Abuse and rumours come with the territory. Deal with it, however incorrect it may be.

Thoughts on Brooke brining her father to the unveiling of a nude photo of herself?
While a little, exotic?, I don't see anything wrong with it. Brooke probably considers it an achievement. She's probably very proud of it. Hogan actually being willing to go to it is a little odd, but hey whatever. In the end, it's there own damn business. It's not the first time it's happened. I've heard several stories like this. The only reason it's getting serious attention is because Hulk Hogan is there.

Sounds like it was funny. Whether the Hulkster was being creepy or not, I'm sure it made the audience laugh and that's all that matters.

Hi Brooke, meet Fame. Or quasi-fame. Quasi-fame, meet Brooke.

If you are famous- and I do use that word loosely- you are going to be 'picked on'. If people perceive that the only reason you're famous is because you're the daughter of a celebrity who flashes her tits around, that goes about triple. Asking people to stop is like asking them to keep going so that they can get a reaction from you that can be played on TMZ, furthering a cycle that will be the damnation of the human race.

Deal with it, Brooke. Eventually the money Daddy uses to buy you a career is going to run out, and we'll see you on one of those shows where they get D-list celebrities together to humiliate them in a 'reality' setting.

Well, to be honest, I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not like it's a nude photo for guys to enjoy and fap with. It's tasteful and it's for a good cause. People like Alicia Silverstone, Christina Aguilera, Pamela Anderson and one of the Kardashian sisters have all posed nude for PETA, and the photos barely reveal anything, anyway. So Hulk being there at the event is no issue at all.

Yeah, these incestuous rumours going around certainly aren't coming from the vibe Brooke's giving, but Hulk is either way too friendly with his daughter or he wants to be way too friendly with his daughter. It's not the first time he's done anything inappropriate. I mean come on, this photo is not normal:

hulkster2.jpg

Rubbing sun tan lotion on her butt and basically on her vagina!? When she's 4 or 5, I understand but 20!?
There's something not right about that, no matter how you look at it.

hulkster2.jpg

Rubbing sun tan lotion on her butt and basically on her vagina!? When she's 4 or 5, I understand but 20!?
There's something not right about that, no matter how you look at it.

Dude, rubbing sun tan lotion on her butt and vagina is okay when she is 4 or 5? I know what you are saying but that just came out wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if this was Hulk's idea to begin with. Even though it doesn't seem like he is a pro PETA guy. That family like any family in show business loves to be in the spotlight and will do anything for exposure.

It's not like any of the photos Brooke posed in were racy or controversial. I don't think she has an odd relationship with her dad like that. They definitely are a an odd family though. I don't understand when no name celebrities that are famous for being famous are upset when they receive criticisms after they air all of their dirty laundry in public. Get some thick skin Brooke.

hulkster2.jpg

I legitimately laughed out loud at this. I tried finding this picture to post here, but I couldn't find it. Thanks for posting this Rohan.

Anyway, I do find it odd that Brooke took her father to the unveiling. I watched an episode of Royal Pains last night, and one of the main characters had a "tasteful" nude picture drawn of him by his fiancee. He accidentally entered it into a Hamptons art show, and was mortified when his brother and two co-workers showed up. He covered up the picture himself, because he didnt realize it was out in the open. To me, thats a normal response. Bringing your dad to the unveiling of a nude photo of yourself? Not so normal. Strange behavior, especially considering the photo Rohan posted, and Jim Hellwig's(Ultimate Warrior) comments that there was an incestous relationship between the two.

Want the rumors to stop, Brooke? Stop putting a large bullseye on your chest. Bringing your father to the unveiling of a nude photo of yourself, tasteful or not, will only fuel these rumors more. I understand your need to be in the spotlight and all, but there's a far simpler solution. Make a sex tape. Just don't do it with your father.

I honestly don't know and don't care about the rumors myself. But I understand why some people do, and make such comments. It is a pattern of odd behavior. Brooke and the Hulkster continue to engage in "weird" moments, ones that are going to get out there as your dad is the most famous wrestler of all-time. People talk about him, and those around him. And Brooke is around him more then most. That's the "price" that comes with the fame, fortune, and being a "celebrity." Deal with it Brooke, or stop making dumb-ass decisions like this, or get out of the spotlight altogether.

It seems like that family just cannot stop bringing negative attention to themselves. I can't stand Brooke and couldn't care less about her. Hogan himself is no longer the hero in the ring that he was many years ago, but is still trying to recapture those glory days. Perhaps he refuses to accept that Brooke has grown up, and she could have invited him to that event to show him that she's an adult and can do whatever she pleases. The fact that he tried to hide things shows that he is trying to protect her, but after some of the decisions she has made I feel that she not only does not need any protection but she doesn't even deserve it either. Hogan needs to stop living in the 80's/90's and realize his daughter is an adult. Brooke, on the other hand, I don't even know where to start on. There's far too many issues to address. She wants people to stop picking on her? They never will because she keeps making stupid decisions, that's how things go.

It seems like that family just cannot stop bringing negative attention to themselves. I can't stand Brooke and couldn't care less about her. Hogan himself is no longer the hero in the ring that he was many years ago, but is still trying to recapture those glory days. Perhaps he refuses to accept that Brooke has grown up, and she could have invited him to that event to show him that she's an adult and can do whatever she pleases. The fact that he tried to hide things shows that he is trying to protect her, but after some of the decisions she has made I feel that she not only does not need any protection but she doesn't even deserve it either. Hogan needs to stop living in the 80's/90's and realize his daughter is an adult. Brooke, on the other hand, I don't even know where to start on. There's far too many issues to address. She wants people to stop picking on her? They never will because she keeps making stupid decisions, that's how things go.
First of all Hulk isnt legitimately trying to protect her by covering the photos. Hes making a playful gesture while at the same time posing for some photos. They were just having some fun, you're looking into it way to much.

And what bad decisions has Brooke made lately? Posed nude for animal rights? Followed her dream by becoming a singer? Had a reality show so that she could get exposure and keep connected with her fans? She didnt do stupid stuff on that reality show either. People act like that show was the first time they saw a girl hook up with a guy.

Its like you're just looking for reasons to hate on Hulk.

thats just weird people saying brooke and hogan hook up...i kinda feel for her she gets so much shit but she hasnt really done anything to deserve it i mean yes she has posed nude but plently of women have as well but the fact people think hogan is dating his own daughter is just weird...if anything hulk would hook up with brookes friend ashley whos much hotter then brooke atleast u would think right? :shrug:

Brooke Hogan wants me to stop making fun of her? Then Brooke Hogan needs to stop giving me shit to make fun of her about.

"Hey Nick, wanna race? What's the worst that could happen?"

"Hey Linda, I didn't know you had another son! ....Boyfriend? Fuck, Awkward!"

"Hey Hulk, That girl looks like she's Brooke's age! ...She is? Well, paint me embarrassed..."

"Hey Brooke, wanna take some naked pictures for me? No? Well damn, how about after your nude-in-a-cage-photo shoot we go catch a G rated movie down at Harkins?"

I mean, seriously? Your dad is best friends with the Nasty Boys and doesn't understand the words "Retirement" or "Disability", your brother almost killed his best friend for being a fucking moron, your mother is dating someone younger than you, and you can't seem to keep more than 10% of your body covered up in almost any picture you're in and you want us to stop making fun of you? Where are we supposed to find the normalcy in any of the things you people do? That's like asking us to consider Chris Benoit for a "Father of The Year" award... (Ok, it's not THAT bad, but come on... Pretty ridiculous at any rate...)

Meh. I think when you're famous and you have famous unveilings and things of that nature, you tend to bring people close to you. Brook has brought her father to EVERYTHING because he is Hulk Hogan and that name carries a lot of weight. If nothing else, maybe she was just trying to raise more awareness and money for the organization? I dont' know, just trying to give a family that has gone through a lot of personal scrutiny the benefit of the doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back