Brock Lesnar VS Ultimate Warrior- Fantasy Booking

And the winner is...

• Ultimate Warrior

• Brock Lesnar

Results are only viewable after voting.

MC_Live

You're All Humanoids
I thought of this a few months back, and with Brock Cena II tomorrow, and people talking about Brock's next opponent, I thought it'd be a cool time to bring this up.

I'm not asking who's better. They're both great in their own ways. I'm asking in the kayfabe world of wrestling booking, if these two were to meet up in their primes, would would win? Obviously there's other factors such as if it was a one off or a series determining how the face or the heel would fair, but I'm thinking that'll be up to you. My question is-Brock vs. Warrior. Who wins, where, and how does it go down?

My scenario would be at SummerSlam. It's an event that both of these men dominated. Warrior went 5-0 at SummerSlam, including two IC title wins over Honkey Tonk Man and Ric Rude, a WWF Championship defense over Rude, handicapped tag win with Hogan over Sgt. Slaughter, Col. Mustafa, and General Adnan, and a count out victory over the then WWF Champion Randy Savage. Brock on the other hand, has gone 4-1 at the event. He defeated the Rock to become the youngest WWE Champion ever, tapped out to Kurt Angle when challenging for the WWE title, beat Triple H, beat CM Punk, and then destroyed John Cena for the WWE Championship.

If it were a series of matches, I think Heyman would get involved letting Brock win with an F-5 only to have Warrior win the rematch. However, if it were a one off, I believe that the face would go over. So I think after a grueling match Warrior would call on the power of all the Warriors to hit his Guerrilla Press Slam and running splash for the 1-2-3!

So, how bout you?

During Lesnar's first run in WWE, he had some genuinely classic bouts and was pretty damn entertaining to watch inside the ring. I was never a Warrior fan, I've always viewed him as a prime example of style over substance. I'm not hating on the guy because he got over, the fact that he got over warranted the pushes he received.

Anything Warrior could do inside the ring, Lesnar was more than capable of far exceeding. Lesnar's every bit as strong, probably stronger all things being equal, he was just as physically imposing, if not more so, and, during Lesnar's first run, was infinitely more athletic than Warrior. When it came to promos, Warrior could cut rambling nonsense with the very best of them. :p

When it came to Lesnar, I don't think Warrior would've gone over. Brock Lesnar was the physical embodiment of what Vince McMahon considered to be the perfect wrestler. Vince personally met with Lesnar before signing, that's something that'd never happened to anyone. Vince had massive plans for Lesnar and was so invested in him that had Lesnar actually had the heart and love for the business, there genuinely may not have been a John Cena.

If it was a series of matches, I could see Lesnar winning the first one, Warrior managing to rally to come out the winner of the second one and for Lesnar to ultimately win the rubber match.

It call comes down to circumstance. Are we talking current Brock Lesnar vs. Warrior in his first year? Or a veteran Warrior versus Brock in his first year? Maybe a veteran Warrior taking on the Brock Lesnar of today? Or if Brock and Warrior had debuted around the same time?

The answer depends completely on which era of their careers the match is booked at. I think the far more interesting one is if we're talking "Ultimate Challenge" era Ultimate Warrior versus Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar.

And undoubtedly, I'd say Warrior wins. Brock could take the loss, because he was so good. He lost a few times in his first year. But Warrior was always booked strong, because that's really all he had. He was charismatic and fun, but if he wasn't a winner, he would have come off as a joke. Plus, in such a HUGE matchup like that, the face almost always wins. I think Warrior would have beaten Brock and gone on to win the World title, while Brock could win a rematch afterwards.

Here is the thing. Firstly anyone can beat anyone thanks to a name called booking. Now back in the day WWE magazine used to do this fantasy booking article. It used to keep me making think dream matches all the time. As for the mentioned match I reckon like mentioned before Lesnar in his first year would whoop the Warrior ass. Wrestling wise anyway. Warrior was carried by mAcho Man. Twice. Arguably the best two matches in Warrior history. As for power house wise. Warrior was massively strong. That would have been to see. A face lock. Who would win? No idea.

If were talking about both of them in their primes like Warrior after WM 6 and Lesnars first run with the wwe,then i gotta give the rub to Lesnar.. Lesnar who i disagree with JH says about him taking a step back today,is still a fucking monster and a beast.. He still can wrestle circles around people,you dont forget how to do that.. But Lesnars first run with the WWE he simply was just amazing..

A true physical specimen in every sense of the meaning.. Vince drooled about signing him and who wouldnt. Warrior was often to have the rep of being a jerk and rather selfish. Even for the good of the business I dont think Warrior would have let Brock go over,and would rather quit than let him go over.. If this was a best of three series as much as I love the warrior and what he had done for the business,i dont think Warrior wins one..

Brock would sweep the series rather easily!

i think warrior wouldve won. i dont believe brock then wouldve known what to do with somebody like the warrior and i think it wouldve thrown him off his game enough that warrior wouldve whipped him good. now brock wouldve learned his lesson and studied up and beat him in a rematch as much as i hate to say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back