Brock Lesnar VS Sheamus

Brock Lesnar vs. Sheamus?

• Brock Lesner

• Sheamus

• No Contest

Results are only viewable after voting.

CM Steel

A REAL American
Both Brock Lesnar and Sheamus were not born wrestler's, both are fighters! Two fighter's who know's how to bring the big fight to any ring. But who would win in a match between these two heavyweights?

In April on RAW during that contract signing between Brock Lesnar, John Cena and Johnny Ace. Lesnar had mention Sheamus's name in the segment. Could there be a feud between the two in the future in the WWE? So it's looking like Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H at Summerslam. But could we have Brock Lesnar vs. Sheamus by around Survivor Series?

Who would win between the two?

Brock Lesnar is a legit UFC fighter. Watch his matches with Kurt Angle, Undertaker,etc. Ofcourse Brock will win.

But I am not interested in a Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar fued. Sheamus is just so overrated and it won't be a good match.

Brock would win, Sheamus would just be a stepping stone to make Brock look even more legit in WWE fans heads.

Of course after Brock's 3 appearances are up, it just makes the WWE's real roster look even weaker.... again.

The reports indicate Brock Lesnar is working a limited number of dates.

Either way, Sheamus isn't a big enough star for him to fight Lesnar and it mean anything, so I strongly doubt it will ever happen.

Were the fight to happen in the forseeable future, I assume Lesnar would go over, as he is the biggest pay-per-view draw of all time, and the WWE seems to think very little faith in Sheamus.

If Brock was to beat HHH at Summerslam, I would actually really like to see this match/fued.

If they can set up Brock as a legit beast, instead of the guy who got punked by Cena, then Sheamus winning would have a huge upside. Sheamus is on the verge of exploding with the crowd, but every good hero needs a good villian and Sheamus has yet to truly overcome a great bad guy.

Heyman would give Sheamus a real test on the stick, and they could even bring in some real life aspects into the feud. HHH trained Sheamus when he first got picked up by the WWE so, if Brock was to beat Trips, Sheamus could come out to defend his former teacher.

Sheamus needs a HIGH profile fued to really take the next step and if WWE wants him to be one of their main guys, a win over Brock could do it

Either way, Sheamus isn't a big enough star for him to fight Lesnar and it mean anything, so I strongly doubt it will ever happen.

Were the fight to happen in the forseeable future, I assume Lesnar would go over, as he is the biggest pay-per-view draw of all time, and the WWE seems to think very little faith in Sheamus.

I'm no fan of Sheamus (at least not as a face) but what's your reasoning for saying WWE has little faith in him? He won the Rumble, is the current WHC and doesn't look like he'll be dropping it in the foreseeable future. They went right to Sheamus as the No. 1 babyface on Smackdown with Orton out. Seems like they're putting a lot of chips of him to "not have faith in him."

Interesting at first glance I thought this was just a joker thread. a Match Between a wrestler and a confused man. Lesnar is just a joke all around I am not sure what the attraction is to him. He is a big man with a little brain.

Lesnar would come into the match with his sheer force but 1/2 through would quit wrestling and join the announcers, then once kicked off the mic, he would get mad and go pretend to be security then once he gets is ass kicked he would crawl back to the ring where a wrestler would be waiting, just find out he was counted out already.

Lesnar is a coward and chump. He couldn't hack the wwe schedule so he quit and went to be a pro football player which he failed at but then found a nice home in the UFC where he only had to fight once a year. Easy enough he got the title and then got his ass kicked twice, realizing he was a failure he tried hunting and now he is back int he WWE. Well not really he was there like 3 times then his boyfriend took over because he can't carry a promo for crap. ( see John Morrison)

Either way Sheamus win by countout.

Biggest draw of all time? Yeah right, He appeared at Extreme Rules this year and it hardly helped the buys.
Very little of Sheamus? He's the World heavyweight Champion and has been since WM. If they had little faith, he'd be just like Drew or heath Slater.

Why waste a couple of Brocks appearances for sheamus? No one over 12 years old wants to see that match. Brock should only be fighting the big names who dont suck.

At most Sheamus should job to brock on one of the raws leading up to Brocks next big match like HHH or Rock.

Brock was born a wrestler. Check his history. Is Brock now a fighter? Yes. Could Brock Lesnar beat down the entire WWE roster in a real non staged bout? Yes. Same thing when Shamrock was there. Those kind of guys have to tone it down because the object is to stage a fight, not really fight.

If Brock was back full time, appearing every monday and on house shows he could put on a good feud with anyone, including Sheamus. The problem is Brock was brought back for nostalgic reasons as the kids of today don't know who he is, nor really care who he is. The thing people are forgetting or tend to overlook is that McMahon has Brock under contract. Vince has the freedom to use Lesnar wherever and however he sees fit. He could have Lesnar job to a camera man if he wanted to, and Lesnar doesn't care because he's not here to further his WWE career; he's here to make money.

Vince will use Brock to make money, not to elevate his status or career. Vince did that once and Brock stuck it to him. Now McMahon is going to reap the benefits from the career he started. Brock lost against the face, will lose against the heir, and finally lose to the legend (Taker) at Mania. It's almost like McMahon once again showing that he's got the power to bury anyone at anytime. He's ultimately bringing Brock back for 3 matches and all of those matches he'll end up losing, but it doesn't matter because Brock get's his cash, Vince get's his big matches, fans get some excitement, and everyone keeps tuning in. End of Story.

I doubt we will get this but I'd love to see it. Not so much a feud but a one off match or two would be highly enjoyable. It would be a battle of immense power and no pigmentation. A solid brawl where it would be reasonable for either guy to win and both guys would finish up looking strong. If it were to happen I think they would give Lesnar the win in order to build him up for someone else to take him down.

I voted for Lesnar. Surprised only 2 for Sheamus. Anyway,I voted Brock because He has better in ring moves, more power and he is more intense. Sheamus is agile dangerous and all but I have to give this one to Brock Lesnar.

A match wouldn't be too bad but it would be better if both of them were heels. When Sheamus Debuted, he was equal to Lesnar, now he's a bit of a softy. Other matches with brock I wanna see are him against orton and punk. Orton because of the Gimmicks and in ring ability, also cuz we never saw it and punk because they can throw on a great match.:shrug:

Both Brock Lesnar and Sheamus were not born wrestler's, both are fighters! Two fighter's who know's how to bring the big fight to any ring. But who would win in a match between these two heavyweights?

In April on RAW during that contract signing between Brock Lesnar, John Cena and Johnny Ace. Lesnar had mention Sheamus's name in the segment. Could there be a feud between the two in the future in the WWE? So it's looking like Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H at Summerslam. But could we have Brock Lesnar vs. Sheamus by around Survivor Series?

Who would win between the two?

Lesnar wanted to make sure he can beat anybody without suffering any remification so he pointed out the fact big johnny's fine on sheamus is not going to happen to him. I hate when people nip pick wrestler say and come up with a story.

How is sheamus portrayed as a "fighter" is beyond me. Even he if is a fighter, he certainly a bland pure wrestler, or brawler on screen. He may be a celtic warrior, i dont konw what that is though.

Sheamus is the last guy ill even consider to have him facing lesnar. Lesnar has limited schdueles and vince is going to utilize lesnar to make the most money match out of him by parining him against HOUSEHOLD names. Cena, HHH, Punk, Taker, Rock and even orton should he come back after suspension.

I voted for Lesnar. Surprised only 2 for Sheamus. Anyway,I voted Brock because He has better in ring moves, more power and he is more intense. Sheamus is agile dangerous and all but I have to give this one to Brock Lesnar.

A match wouldn't be too bad but it would be better if both of them were heels. When Sheamus Debuted, he was equal to Lesnar, now he's a bit of a softy. Other matches with brock I wanna see are him against orton and punk. Orton because of the Gimmicks and in ring ability, also cuz we never saw it and punk because they can throw on a great match.:shrug:
So your saying that when Sheamus was a heel he was equal to Brock Lesnar but now that he's a babyface he's a bit of a softy? Sheamus is no Great Khali! Sheamus is a human wrecking ball as much is Brock Lesnar is in a wrestling ring. The match is based off of who can deliver the most in a wrestling match. And they can both deliver to the fullest!

But I would to see the match personally. I love the big fight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back