Bring Back Heat and Velocity

Would you want these shows back?

• YES

• NO

• Heat only

• Velocity only

Results are only viewable after voting.
Having one of them before a PPV is one thing. But having Heat and Velocity on each week? I really don't think enough people would watch them. Perhaps some kind of show on the WWE Network, but other than that, it just seems like a failure waiting to happen.

Superstars should be extended to 90 minutes or 2 hours and taped as a seperate event and aired on the WWE Network. The same goes for NXT. This would not only allow more time for the Superstars, but possibly leeway to cut down the House show schedule.

Switch the rosters around a bit.

Put all of the NXT alumni on NXT, and move guys who were never part of the NXT competition (Usos, Barretta, Hawkins, Reks) back to RAW or SmackDown. No more SmackDown guys appearing on RAW or vice versa, only NXT guys would be allowed to cross over between either RAW or SmackDown. Also have NXT be main evented by a bigger star, preferably one who was a former NXT Pro. For example, Miz & Truth can somehow drag their former rookies Riley and Curtis into their feud, and we end up with Miz/Curtis vs. Truth/Riley as a tag match main event.

The NXT roster should look like this

A.J. (dual brand with SmackDown)
Aksana (dual brand with SD!)
Alex Riley (dual brand with RAW)
Brodus Clay (dual brand with RAW)
Daniel Bryan (dual brand with SD!; Also, beating low card guys and then celebrating like it's a big deal can add to his heel character.)
David Otunga (dual brand with RAW)
Darren Young (dual brand with RAW)
Derrick Bateman (dual brand with SD!)
Heath Slater (dual brand with SD!)
Johnny Curtis (dual brand with SD!)
Justin Gabriel (dual brand with SD!)
Michael McGillicutty (dual brand with RAW)
Percy Watson
Titus O'Neil
Wade Barrett (dual brand with SD!))

I love the idea of using Heat as a pregame to a PPV. I mean they have the free for all now a half hour before an event, so why not just use an hour show recaps? maybe have some match with lower end guys, and do final build for the PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back