Bring back Diva's

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinistryofDeath89

CM Perfection
With the new generation of divas in today's WWE. ( Maryse, Eve Torres, Kelly kelly, Layla, Alica Fox etc) Apart from Kharma just coming into the WWE. I think there missing a stand out Diva in the WWE today someone that know's how to wrestle a match and that can but on a descent match. Back in the Attitude Era you had diva's that know how to wrestle, don't get me wrong there is some diva's today that can wrestle the likes of Natalya & Melina. I think they should bring back Trish Stratus or Lita or many Chyna to the WWE. The women's division is crying out for a Top dog Diva.

And I would love to see at next years Wrestlemania

( Kharma vs Chyna)

What are your thought's :lmao:

Well Chyna's is working an angle in TNA now, and Vince is furious at it because he was considering her for a future HOF induction. and when you look at today's Divas, the only ones who "cant wrestle" are The Bella Twins, who might I add, admitted they have no passion for wrestling and that they're in it for the Diva thing. and there's also Rosa Mendes but she doesn't wrestle much. some divas are really improving and need some time to be great wrestlers like Eve, Kelly, and Alicia. I would add Layla too but shes pretty old and probably only has a year or two ahead of her. so there's no need for the WWE to bring back old divas, all they need to so is just focus on the new ones and give them good storylines so the crowd would actually care about the division.

Have Beth and Natalya left the WWE because they can put on a decent match? Wait, they're still around. There's the answer to your question.

Back in the Attitude Era you had diva's that know how to wrestle

Not necessarily. In the peak of when the WWF's was the most risque, 98-00, divas was much eye candy than anything else. I loved what the WWE had going on in the women's division around the mid 2000s. But in reality, in this modern day WWE I'm not sure if there was truly, great, diva wrestling. I'm just getting sick and tired of the "im beautiful and cocky" (heel) "Im beautiful and I can work the crowd" (face) personna's practically all the divas have. That division is in dire need of personality and not those bland pretty faces. Alicia Fox has a somewhat unique personna, but she still needs in-ring work. At least they're taking a step in the right direction with Kong

They have a few divas that really stick out, but the majority of them are cookie-cutter models with no in-ring experience. This is why on Tough Enough I was sad to see Ivalisse go, as she had the look and skill of an actual female wrestler (before Christina injured her). Michelle McCool was the standout diva to me before she left. Now that's gone I think she's kinda passed that torch to Layla...kinda. You may not have noticed it because the IWC was spending too much time bitching about the state of the divas division (myself included), but LayCool was one of the most entertaining, best in-ring set of divas to come around in a LONG time. It's sad that Snooki at WrestleMania took away from what could have been a long and awesome feud between the two... Now that Michelle is gone (for how long, nobody knows) the mantle falls to Beth Pheonix, Natalya Neidhart, Layla, and Kharma. The Belles have been getting better as they get more in-ring time, but I honestly forgot who had the Divas title for the past two months... Melina has been hailed as this great wrestler, but she turns me off because she is not only injured 70% of the time, but she ruins a lot of things politically for a lot of people. (see Trish Stratus at Mania). I also like Maryse, but her involvement with Ted DiBiase really hurt her credibility... I think she is a true diva in every sense of the word and she can hold her own in the ring as well. There is potential there, I just don't know if the WWE is ready to actually captivate on it...

With the new generation of divas in today's WWE. ( Maryse, Eve Torres, Kelly kelly, Layla, Alica Fox etc) Apart from Kharma just coming into the WWE. I think there missing a stand out Diva in the WWE today someone that know's how to wrestle a match and that can but on a descent match. Back in the Attitude Era you had diva's that know how to wrestle, don't get me wrong there is some diva's today that can wrestle the likes of Natalya & Melina. I think they should bring back Trish Stratus or Lita or many Chyna to the WWE. The women's division is crying out for a Top dog Diva.

And I would love to see at next years Wrestlemania

( Kharma vs Chyna)

What are your thought's :lmao:

Bra and panties matches maybe but mostly they really were no better than they are today.

In fact WWE has the potential to have a really good Divas division with Kong, Melina, Beth, Kim, Natalya even folk like Eve are getting there. The problem is that WWE didn't care. It looks like they might be working on something with Kong so we'll see how that goes and I hope it's good, to be honest unless they put a Bella over her it can't be bad she basically creates a very simple story line just by being who she is.

Bring back Trish, Lita and Victoria they could wrestle none of the rest were any good and none of the divas now are any good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back