Brie's Up the Duff

Navi

With the safety off!!
The news is breaking that Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella are expecting their first child this spring. With this news looks like Bryan won't be entering the wrestling ring anytime soon as he now is going to be a daddy. I'm happy for the two of them, that's what they've wanted for a long time now.

Don't you mean Brie is up the Bryan?

Yes
Yes
Yes

Seriously though cool for them.

LaBar is reporting that this pregnancy is a shoot. The program should last about 40 weeks with Bryan and Brie ultimately winning a human boy or possibly girl child.

Vince has thrown huge money at the couple to culminate the pregnancy at Mania. Brie is uncomfortable with that idea as she doesn't like the smarky Florida crowd and worried that Asuka may have a much cuter Asian baby at NXT Takeover Orlando.

A year ago I did not know the expression.

I'm happy for them. Perfect blend of chin and beard.

LaBar is reporting that this pregnancy is a shoot. The program should last about 40 weeks with Bryan and Brie ultimately winning a human boy or possibly girl child.

Vince has thrown huge money at the couple to culminate the pregnancy at Mania. Brie is uncomfortable with that idea as she doesn't like the smarky Florida crowd and worried that Asuka may have a much cuter Asian baby at NXT Takeover Orlando.

Of course, Asuka doesn't have a child by conventional means. She creates her spawn by picking a victim and consuming his or her essence, followed by a 4 week incubation period.

It'll be a cute as fuck spawn, though.

Bryan fights to come back, Brie gets in the way, he divorces her & makes Cena tap to Cattle Mutilation. 60 seconds, no bumps needed.

Send me my WM creative check now. No need to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back