• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brie Bella Updates Daniel Bryan's Health

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
According to F4WOnline.com, citing an interview Brie Bella conducted while promoting the season 3 premiere of Total Divas, Daniel Bryan will not have to undergo a second surgery. Doctors made the decision at some point over the past week and it was decided that it wasn't needed.

Apparently, Bryan is making progress in rehab and is slowly regaining strength in his right arm. There's no word on when he'll be back in action, but WWE officials are hoping for 3 months from now, which would see Bryan back just before the end of the year and see him participate in the Royal Rumble in January.

I'm actually really looking forward to Bryans return. One of my favorite parts about a good show is the live crowd and Bryan has a way of getting the audience to get really vocal. He's still super over and I think it will be interesting to see where he fits in come his return. There is talk that he feuds with Batista leading into Wrestlemania, but personally I'd love to see a Bryan vs Rollins feud. I don't see Rollins cashing in the briefcase anytime soon and there is no chance his feud with Ambrose goes all the way until Mania so I think a matchup with Bryan would be an awesome, high profile feud and they could put on some really great matches.

I wonder if they would hold back a couple of months and return him at Royal Rumble.
Obviously there would be some buzz going around and for us internet fans it wouldn't be much of a secret if they did that but for the casuals it would be pretty cool.

And I guess they have been able to pull of some returns in the past.

I wonder if they would hold back a couple of months and return him at Royal Rumble.
Obviously there would be some buzz going around and for us internet fans it wouldn't be much of a secret if they did that but for the casuals it would be pretty cool.

And I guess they have been able to pull of some returns in the past.

While I appreciate the idea I just fear that it might work too well. Imagine if next year Bryan comes back and once again the fans want no part of anyone else winning. Suddenly Reigns gets booed for winning the Rumble and they have to make another triple threat

While I appreciate the idea I just fear that it might work too well. Imagine if next year Bryan comes back and once again the fans want no part of anyone else winning. Suddenly Reigns gets booed for winning the Rumble and they have to make another triple threat

That's a pretty good point that I didn't consider.

I agree with you on that. It could backfire on whoever wins the RR assuming it's not Bryan.

That would suck for an innocent wrestler especially if it's an up and comer they're trying to push.

Good logic behind this post.

If Bryan is back by then I would love to see him win the Royal Rumble and go onto Wrestlemania to face Lesnar. Bryan winning at two Mania's in a row against all of the odds would be huge. I would then love to see Rollins cash in on Bryan at Wrestlemania and have them feud until Bryan finally wins the title back and goes on to have a fairly decent reign after that. Either way I'll be very excited to see him back in the ring

I just hope they're not rushing him back similar to how Cena recovered ahead of schedule last year. Like the 2nd surgery sounded like a sure thing for like 2 months+ now and suddenly he doesn't need it anymore? That worries me. Like if he can come back at 100% without the 2nd surgery then that would be awesome of course, but I suspect they're pushing for him to come back faster to help with their money woes. (That and to give another big name to feed to Lesnar before WM31)

Best of luck to DB and his road to recovery, something tells me he'll really need it.

Ideally, they won't plan that far ahead. There seems to be enough 'wiggle room' between Bryan's supposed 'recovery' and the Royal Rumble Date to make a change should it be called for.

Personally, I don't think this time around they are going to screw with the fans. I think Bryan, assuming his recovery goes as planned if not a little better, is still the first choice for the Top Babyface role, while Reigns is the Understudy who won't experience fan backlash should he take on a lesser angle than Brock Lesnar.

I just hope they're not rushing him back similar to how Cena recovered ahead of schedule last year.

Yes, and Cena's return made me start to believe he really was Super Cena!!

Well, okay, he's not, but when I think of how some pro athletes milk injuries to keep out of action while still getting paid.....and compare these guys to John Cena....I'm still amazed at how many folks choose to dislike him ....because if he wasn't fully recovered when he returned, Cena was risking his health for his company and fans.....and if he was completely healed medically, his body and spirit were defying the medical experts. Go figure.

Then, there's Daniel Bryan....who doesn't have Cena's super body. We don't know what his personal recuperative powers are, but his injury had to be serious; which was really too bad since he had finally broken through to the true fame he had been seeking throughout his career.

Is Daniel really not in need of another surgery or is this what he's telling us (and his employer) so he can come back and try to resume the career path that had finally brought him what he wanted? What would the consequences be if he comes back, essentially against the doctor's recommendations.....and hurts himself again? Would he be better off in the long run if he has the surgery, stays out longer and hopes the fans will receive him well when he does? Is WWE pressuring him to do otherwise?

If it sounds to you that I don't trust the reversal of doctor diagnosis (first he definitely needs further surgery, then he doesn't)......you're right! 'Course, it doesn't matter what I believe.....the only one who benefits (or suffers) is Daniel Bryan.

Hope you know what you're doing, Danny.

How about a return at Wrestlemania? It seems stupid to hold back his return but it would build anticipation for the show, no doubt. Delaying his return also lets him fully recover so he is ready and it would be a marvellous occasion for Bryan.

It won't happen of course. They'll have Bryan in the ring as soon as possible and Bryan will have a similar attitude. A return at the Rumble would be pretty special too. There would be slight issue with the winner. If Bryan returns at the Rumble then he should probably win but I'm not convinced he should be the man to take out Brock.

I'd love for them to build to his return at WM31. The time scale of his unfortunate injury matches so, why not. Bryan/HHH 2 would be something that interests me. Lesnar, Wyatt, Batista, Rollins, Cesaro would all be enjoyable. Even Angle if that is a possibility.

This is good news to say the least,but I am a bit confused here.. For weeks now,all we kept hearing was Daniel needs a second surgery,he needs a second surgery.. Now were hearing from his wife,which i have no doubts on her word,that Daniel does not require a second surgery.

If Daniel can come back,and reclaim the title,then IMO he will have surpassed Super Cena.. He will be the single greatest comeback Superstar ever in the history of the company.. But several questions arise as My number one Chica Mustang Sally pointed out.

Is he being pressured into returning sooner than later,because Cena is slowly starting to break down. Would he be better off getting that surgery and staying out longer to fully recover.. Its not like Daniel will lose his fanbase,if anything it will be stronger when he returns.. So many variables out there

According to F4WOnline.com, citing an interview Brie Bella conducted while promoting the season 3 premiere of Total Divas, Daniel Bryan will not have to undergo a second surgery. Doctors made the decision at some point over the past week and it was decided that it wasn't needed.

Apparently, Bryan is making progress in rehab and is slowly regaining strength in his right arm. There's no word on when he'll be back in action, but WWE officials are hoping for 3 months from now, which would see Bryan back just before the end of the year and see him participate in the Royal Rumble in January.

If Bryan does in fact return at the 2015 Royal Rumble then if he enters the Rumble as a surprise entrant, imagine the return pop he would get especially if he were to enter the 30-man Royal Rumble Match as a surprise entrant, no one would see it coming but Bryan wins the Royal Rumble Match for the first time in his career and Bryan he would be in the main event of WrestleMania for a second year in a row, it would be perfect especially if Lesnar is still the champion by then

Then you could have Lesnar vs Bryan at WrestleMania 31 for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back