• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brian Kendrick is going to be the greatest trainer ever

jmt225

Global Moderator
Look at this...

[YOUTUBE]B8xP8h6_4a0[/YOUTUBE]

UmpOi.gif

WWE absolutely realizes the talent TBK has, and how talented he is.

And seriously, kudos to Eva Marie. No doubt Kendrick helps massively, but it seems Eva is serious about getting better. She was pushed into a spot she wasn't ready for (not her fault), and she is actually trying to become an in ring talent. Seriously, props to her.

The stench that will overcome the arena when 20K people simultaneously shit their pants when she does that move will be incredible.

And seriously, kudos to Eva Marie. No doubt Kendrick helps massively, but it seems Eva is serious about getting better. She was pushed into a spot she wasn't ready for (not her fault), and she is actually trying to become an in ring talent. Seriously, props to her.

Agree 100%.

Good god, if she did that with the total divas thing, she would be a top tier diva right now. Although I dunno if she can talk; can she talk?

I saw some of the clips of her and TBK training on Wreddit. They still give her shit over there, but I commend her. She could have just used her spot to get famous, but she is trying. She may fail, she may succeed, but she is making the effort.

She's definitely getting better.

Once TBK is done training her, then have her go down to NXT and train with Sara Del Rey. She's been doing great work with the women down there.

Once TBK is done training her, then have her go down to NXT and train with Sara Del Rey. She's been doing great work with the women down there.

While down there she should also work on cutting promos.

I've seen some other clips of her & TBK training, she's soooo much better now than she was when she debuted with that stupid show.

While down there she should also work on cutting promos.

I've seen some other clips of her & TBK training, she's soooo much better now than she was when she debuted with that stupid show.

Oh, instead on being a reality show that shows her(from what I have seen) A. At dinner with other divas B. Getting into fights with her significant other with her hair up

being DOWN AT WRESTLING TRAINING has improved her?

Would be cool but imagine if she learned how to hook like Rousey. WWE hasn't had a diva that legit knew how to fight since Maryse.

I miss her so dearly :(

A shoot-fighter diva would be the shit though. Could absolutely work as face or heel.

I wouldn't mind seeing Eve Torres make a return in a year or so since she's been more diligent with her jujitsu training. And she is technically a Gracie now. WWE could use that for publicity.

Who wouldn't want to see someone like Rousey fight a Gracie even if it's a worked match?

Brian's not a trainer. He's a miracle worker. And respect to Eva for actually picking up her slack. That's the kind of attitude that turned Trish and Kaitlyn into stand out Divas, so good for her.

Can't say the same about that moron, Cameron.

Would be cool but imagine if she learned how to hook like Rousey. WWE hasn't had a diva that legit knew how to fight since Maryse.

... Bern, what the fuck you chatting? I spent three years watching the Sexiest of the Sexy, and I don't recall her being a legit fighter whatsoever.

I miss her so dearly :(

Still blows my mind she was cut. So, so stupid.

A shoot-fighter diva would be the shit though. Could absolutely work as face or heel.

That's not easy to pull off. I mean, anyone can go out there and pretend to be Ronda Rousey, but to make people actually believe you're THAT good and also believable? That's a tough task for a woman to pull off. Even a man. Who else could be Brock Lesnar besides Brock Lesnar?

Her suicide dive is pretty slick as well.

Speaking of Total Divas, what ever happened to JoJo? Is she still with NXT?

... Bern, what the fuck you chatting? I spent three years watching the Sexiest of the Sexy, and I don't recall her being a legit fighter whatsoever.

Maryse has a black belt in martial arts. Karate and judo. And that influence could clearly be seen in her technique. She wasn't ever pushed to emphasize her technique. Only when it was convenient.

Maryse has a black belt in martial arts. Karate and judo. And that influence could clearly be seen in her technique. She wasn't ever pushed to emphasize her technique. Only when it was convenient.

I need pictures of Maryse in a ki before I believe this. Not calling you or the internet liars, but... yeah. No, I really can't buy this.

I need pictures of Maryse in a ki before I believe this. Not calling you or the internet liars, but... yeah. No, I really can't buy this.

He's 100% correct about Maryse being a black belt. I don't have any pics but read some of her online bio's on sites like Slam Sports, Wikipedia etc...

It's amazing what you can do with the right trainer.

And Maryse has a black belt? Well Damn. They truly don't capitalize on their female talent at all. Rather be seen with half their ass hanging out of their clothes than to just have them kick ass, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back