Bret Hart is NOT Made of Glass

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Jesus Christ, some of the shit I'm reading is really making me laugh about Bret Hart right now. "The slightest hit could give him a massive stroke"...ummm...no, no that's not likely to happen at all actually. You guys must not know many people who've had strokes, my Uncle had three of 'em and he still swims 20 laps in the pool at the athletic center every day. I assure you, Bret Hart is NOT made of glass and he will not die if someone performs a wrestling move on him.

Jesus Christ, some of the shit I'm reading is really making me laugh about Bret Hart right now. "The slightest hit could give him a massive stroke"...ummm...no, no that's not likely to happen at all actually. You guys must not know many people who've had strokes, my Uncle had three of 'em and he still swims 20 laps in the pool at the athletic center every day. I assure you, Bret Hart is NOT made of glass and he will not die if someone performs a wrestling move on him.

It's the same thing with Steve Austin.

"Oh no! If someone slightly taps him the wrong way, he could be paralyzed forever!!! That is why it's not that he doesn't want to wrestle, but he CAN'T Wrestle!!"

Wrestling marks are absolutely hysterical when they try to protect their superstars.

So, yeah. Bret Hart isn't made of glass, people. When I get more fired up, I will get back to posting in this thread in the Non Spam section.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=93241

Some of the absolute garbage I am reading in there from the WWE Universe Fans is absolutely unbelievable. So with that being said, who do you crybabies actually think you are fooling with that crap?

Just admit it that WWE has somehow managed to fuck up yet another major return by putting Bret Hart on too early, and in turn, has successfully deflated pretty much most of the interest out of the entire angle. And quit making up these lame, BS excuses about how Bret Hart is basically a cripple.

If Hart was at such dire risk, they wouldn't be having him compete in a fucking match inside the ring, you dolts.

I just kept reading that same bullshit over and over again in the Bret Hart thread that Sid made. Someone actually said that the slightest hit could give him a stroke, which is so utterly false it's actually humorous.

Bret Hart could probably wrestle a match if he wanted to right now guys, do any of you actually know people who've had strokes? Bret had a VERY minor stroke that didn't even affect his speech patterns, I assure you guys, he will not shatter into a thousand pieces if someone gives him a suplex.

I don't think he'll die/have a stroke if he wrestles, but I just don't think I'd want to watch it, he's so different to the Hart of 12 years ago.

Eh, I thought the stroke he had was a major one. Anyways, that's not the point. My great-grandma had two strokes and she was perfectly fine after them. Bret could probably wrestle a match, it just wouldn't be as good as it would've been in the 90's. And the reason for that is not because of the stroke, it's probably because of his age.

Since the beginning I questioned this, if he was alright. But the thing about strokes is this, they can be so different from eachother. MY grandpa had three trokes in his life, the first did nothing, the second paralized his left side forever, and the third one killed him, so we don't know how physical he can be, but if he is willing to get into the ring, he has something to prove.

Bret only had one stroke and it didn't leave any permanent and noticeable physical symptoms behind like trouble with speech or paralyzed muscles. He could be in risk for another stroke of course, any stroke victim is, but the way people were making it sound they were acting like it was a fucking triumph of the will just for Bret to get out of bed each morning. I assure you, he's GOING to get physical in this angle.

ofcourse bret won't be destroyed from wrestling a match, he might not take as lightly on it as he could prior to the goldberg kick, saying as he could probably not compete in a wrestling match for 20 minutes without showing signs atleast.. he wouldn't be able to compete at the same level neither because well he aged too, and he probably hasn't done any wrestling after the stroke, so he'd be dry there too.

and as sid said.. yeah its the same with austin, except for the fact that people is forgetting that he wrestled for a while with the neck injury before getting into surgery

and kurt angle has wrestled with a broken neck too.. so why shouldn't bret or austin be able to do something too..

Meh. None of us are doctors, let alone Bret Hart's doctor. We form out opinions based on what we've seen or experienced in our own lives so obviously we're going to have differing opinions. We'll have to see what Bret can or can't do.

I'm sorry Blade but when you started saying the slightest kick to the head could give him another stroke, you're simply wrong there.

I didn't say the slightest kick, I said a superkick from Shawn Michaels could do some damage, which I think is what Sid wanted from the Bret/Shawn face off.

Meh. None of us are doctors, let alone Bret Hart's doctor. We form out opinions based on what we've seen or experienced in our own lives so obviously we're going to have differing opinions. We'll have to see what Bret can or can't do.

What have you experienced in your own personal life or seen that made you formulate the conclusion that you think Bret is such a fragile cripple that he basically has to struggle just to climb into the ring?

Bottom line is that if Bret couldn't wrestle or wasn't capable, he wouldn't. He knows his body better than you do, don't you think?

I'm not saying someone needs to get in the ring to do potato shots with Bret, but what I am saying is that to imply that the very best he could take was a kick to the gut in that angle on the 4th is both dishonest, and idiotic.

Quit being such a baby and a mark for Bret, Blade, and start growing up and telling it like it is.

And for the record, not once did I say that Bret should take a superkick from Shawn Michaels. Even though he probably could and they are professional enough to do it, perhaps even with the right camera angle, to actually come close and not even connect .... they could still pull it off. But that was not what I suggested.

All I said was that they could have done better than a simple kick in the gut from Vince.

What have you experienced in your own personal life or seen that made you formulate the conclusion that you think Bret is such a fragile cripple that he basically has to struggle just to climb into the ring?

Bottom line is that if Bret couldn't wrestle or wasn't capable, he wouldn't. He knows his body better than you do, don't you think?

I'm not saying someone needs to get in the ring to do potato shots with Bret, but what I am saying is that to imply that the very best he could take was a kick to the gut in that angle on the 4th is both dishonest, and idiotic.

Quit being such a baby and a mark for Bret, Blade, and start growing up and telling it like it is.

And for the record, not once did I say that Bret should take a superkick from Shawn Michaels. Even though he probably could and they are professional enough to do it, perhaps even with the right camera angle, to actually come close and not even connect .... they could still pull it off. But that was not what I suggested.

All I said was that they could have done better than a simple kick in the gut from Vince.

Since you complain so much, what would you have had Vince done to Bret?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back