• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BREAKING NEWS** Jerry Lawler arrested for soliciting a prostitute

Hahah. Good one. Green rep the OP simply for the well written post. If this were real though, I think the match still would've gone through. Lawler would've probably eithe lost or won the match only to get a Stunner post match.

Again, very well written. Almost had me there.

lol OP just trolled you guys, what's hilarious is it proves some of you comment on things before actually reading them.

reps for the OP

So the guy did it with a street walker...u guys shouldnt try and act all perfect. How many people on this bored havent been with a street lady before? Ive been married for 20 years now and ive paid for sex around 17 or 18 times! Life sucks sometimes and your no good wife wont be there to comfort you,so u look for the next best solution

It's fun to see how many people fall for April Fools every time. I got over a dozen comments on facebook congratulating me on winning a brand new car before someone pointed out date. :D

By the way, didn't I read somewhere that CM Punk's got nothing on Lawler when it comes to being straight edge? Reading that he was supposedly intoxicated made some dim part of my memory flare up that Jerry never touched a drop of alcohol in his life or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back